anyone else testing on or around 21st august ?

AF is due tomorrow. My boobs are very sore but, not sure what to think. Good luck ladies

MeeOhMya - Chart still looking amazing, :test:

AFM, FF changed my O date which I knew was going to happen. I won't be testing for quite some time yet if at all. DH was out of town for almost my entire fertile window so I have only the slimmest of chances this month, pretty much an impossibility. Good luck to all the ladies waiting to test.

Thanks! I only have one test so I'm holding out. And the bfn at 12dpo has me discouraged. I'm gonna pick up some more tests today and I'll test tonight.

Still have my Fx for you Megan.

AF is due tomorrow. My boobs are very sore but, not sure what to think. Good luck ladies

Did you test yet? I chickened out! Tomorrow morning or maybe tonight I will. Good luck!

Not yet. AF is due today. I'm crampy but, she hasn't showed as of yet. If she's still a no show today I may test tomorrow AM with a FRER. Good luck to you, keep me posted!

Good luck ladies, AF isn`t due until the 25th here, but I`ll wait with testing until Sunday morning. I work early Saturday morning so it`ll be tough squeezing in a test in the morning and think my water intake (2+L per day) has been too big to to test after work.

DH seems to think it will be positive. As sore as my boobs are and the light cramps since O it could be possible.

Hopefully we get positives within the next couple of days -- I'll make sure to update! Good luck ladies.

Thank you! Good luck to you! You're not out until the witch shows. When are you going to test again?? Fx for you

Took another test this AM with SMU, still stark white. At this point I would rather AF show so I can start again next month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->