anyone else testing on or around 21st august ?

AF got me too. Grrrrr. Hope she stays away next month.

I have super irregular cycles due to PCOS. Guessing it will be near the 28th. You?

I have super irregular cycles due to PCOS. Guessing it will be near the 28th. You?

Looks like I'll be tearing around the 26th.

So we should be pretty close as far as testing days go. I'll wait it out with you here if you still want to keep this thread going.

I'm actually super positive about this cycle for some reason. I really hope we both get our BFP's!!

Sure! I'm also in the September testers forum, I think I seen you pop in as well. I don't know how I feel about this cycle as of right now. I don't have the ideal living situation with my boyfriend so it always seems to stress me out when I figure out what day I O and I don't know if I'll be with him that night. We're also in the middle of finding a house to rent and of course normal every day stress from work but, I'm trying to stay positive. FX for us both!

Hope you get all your living situation problems sorted out with minimal stress. FX for BFP's for both of us this month!!!

Hope you get all your living situation problems sorted out with minimal stress. FX for BFP's for both of us this month!!!

Thank you. We should be moving in by November 1st if all works out. FX for that lovely 2nd line!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->