• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Anyone else think they are eating too much $hit?

Oh I eat as healthy as I can muster, I just eat huge portions. :( I will also have the occasional slushie or treat bar.

Cooking chicken dippers and chips as we speak :)

Only really because i've just got home, starving hungry and want something quick. I normally try to eat healthy and have 'proper' meals but haven't had the time the past few weeks. But i can't believe how hungry i get :(

I'm so glad I started this thread now - don't feel like I am being bad anymore - just normal! Just had my salad for tea - insert sarcastic yum - and DH has just cooked a pizza, so I'm going to go and steal some of that now! Know what you mean when you've said about feeling fussy and taking so long to chose something it ends up having to be something easy and by consequence not good!

Oh well - I suppose it's more something to worry about after bubba gets here - I'll just keep trying everything in moderation... now for some pizza, and then maybe a chocolate biscuit with some apple on top...!!! xx

Honestly, I ate pretty much only bad all 1st Tri... I was just so limited with what I could keep down, I had to find things that didn't make me :sick: from just looking at them. I could barely eat 1-2 small meals a day, so I went for high calorie bad foods, just to eat SOMETHING. :shrug: And that was with nausea meds. It was awful. I feel terrible for it, and it may be too late now, but now that I'm in 2nd Tri and the nausea is lessening, I'll be buying more healthy foods on my upcoming trip to the grocery store.

I was super morbidly obese until 2008, the fat person in me is really coming back this pregnancy, except my portion sizes are smaller.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"