Anyone else think they have it all under control, then bam!!! broody cental!!!

angelbump

Reaction score
I think I dont care and pretend that im not fussed either way...then its all I can bloody think about.
The pros the cons the what ifs, the wondering - god the wondering!!!
Me mind is running amok of me!

Ahhhhhh x

hahaha aww i feel you.. im like that in that i 'dont mind if i get my af' (i got her today :( ) sure i dont mind because i am obsessed with what to buy to ttc harder! i dont think babies as much as i think TTC & the funny thing is you think youre being calm about it but youre actually becoming a 24/7 loon LOL

Its madness isnt it. One day im absolutely fine and even find reasons why I shouldnt want a baby just yet then the next im stark raving mad about it and literally want it there and then!
Crazy us woman are! X

Its madness isnt it. One day im absolutely fine and even find reasons why I shouldnt want a baby just yet then the next im stark raving mad about it and literally want it there and then!
Crazy us woman are! X

Aww i hope you have a smoother emotional rollercoster ride :haha::hugs: my SIL recently had a baby and she said you can never be totally ready so i hope thats encouraging for you! Xxxx

Lol! I'm the same. DH told me to relax because he sees me on this site all the time. I just tell him I like to be fully informed of whats going on with my body and what other women are experiencing. Or maybe theres something new out there that wasn't there when we had our last pregnancies. Who knows? We could be BDing all wrong! hehehe, just kidding! I actually have to take a break this weekend anyways because I'm visiting my mom over the weekend and I'm leaving my computer behind! :cry: My mom doesn't know we're ttc so I'll have to keep myself from using her computer, but I might sneak on once or twice.

Thankyou aiysh :) have you got any children? I so want it to happen this month so I can tell people at Christmas that would be amazing!
I know nothings ever perfect but its not like were not ready...we have a small place of our own but it would be tiny with a baby! We boh have great jobs and we have an amazing family and friends. Wed be just fine :)
Whats your situation at the moment?
X

Hopettc3 im always on here lol. Oh has no idea I keep sneaking a peak to catch up with the girls and seeing whos got bfps and all sorts :) I love this site its my little saviour x

One of the reasons I loooove this site is because I see how people are obsessed over all this as I am! It's comforting! Haha. Until I found this site I thought I was going crazy! Lol. Love all u ladies so much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->