anyone else think they have preg symptoms?

hereitgoes

TTC #1
Reaction score
hi girls, accordingto OV calculator I ov this w/end but acc to CB Digital, I ov'ed llast fri which means today Im 8 or so days post ov and my boobs are sore but I have bad cramps and my breasts are very hard or something.. also have a minty taste in my mouth ... maybe?!!!! could I be?

I've been going back and forth between 100% believing I'm preg to totally switching to 90% sure I'm not preg. I'm 11 DPO and have had cramps mostly every day since ov, my bbs (mainly nipples) have been sore (which I normally don't get), and I have had a noteable increase in saliva (ew!). Other than that, I don't feel preg at all. Here's hoping though! When are you testing?

Hey SAJ! Im thinking Ill test wed morn. Its Sunday @ 4.50pm here now. I know by tues I will prob cave in and test. I just havae this weired minty taste in my mouth for a few days and the oddest cramps ev now and then... I just feel different ... When are you testing? When is your af due? Mine is not due til feb 7th. I have a 40 day cycle

every month up until this one i have had cramping for nearly a week before af date but his cycle i have no cramping whatsoever and my period is due on tues, i also have very smelly pee ( hubby told me this afternoon, thank s dear!), and very heavy achy boobs , lotion type cm so dont know if thats good but i havent got long to wait now so come on tues hurry up and pass by at least two weeks and then i will definately know .
Good Luck girls x

Me Me! I think I do;)
I have been having achy breasts and aches and pains in my pelvic area. Am 12 dpo now so if it was just post ovulation progesterone it should have fallen by now so my fingers are crossed very tightly!
:dust:

Hey SAJ! Im thinking Ill test wed morn. Its Sunday @ 4.50pm here now. I know by tues I will prob cave in and test. I just havae this weired minty taste in my mouth for a few days and the oddest cramps ev now and then... I just feel different ... When are you testing? When is your af due? Mine is not due til feb 7th. I have a 40 day cycle

Oh wow, 40 day cycle? That would drive me nuts :wacko: My cycle is a long one this month because I o'd late...so I'm looking at about 34 days, due around Wednesday. I'll probably test every morning until then :haha: if my husband gives me the okay (since he works out of town and he's back Wed night, he wanted to be here for the testing). Guess we'll see. Today is a day where I truly don't think I'm preg, but time will tell I suppose...yet another test of patience ](*,)

the wait is the worst i must admit but if we get a positive test then its all been worth it so i wish us all the best of luck for when we test.
Good Luck Girls xxx

the wait is the worst i must admit but if we get a positive test then its all been worth it so i wish us all the best of luck for when we test.
Good Luck Girls xxx

for sure! I think I may not even be as many days as I think post ov as I got a smiley on Fri and thought that ,meant right at that time I was ovulating but then found out you ov later.
anyone have any ideas when I prob ov'ed? I got smiley last Fri morn @10am

probably sunday or monday hun i think its two to three days after or even the day after so really anytime from friday morn to possible tues, so as long as you :sex: over that weekend you wil be fine and good luck x

we BD the fri morn I got pos opk, sat and sun. By mon DH had manflu so we didnt BD again til Wed morn.. oh my God Imagine we missed out by not covering the mon and tues :-(

Usually you will Ov between 12-36 hours after you get a +ve OPK, so I would say you're in with a chance :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->