Anyone else told they were at risk of early menopause in their 20's? Im 28...

cookette

Reaction score
Sorry if this is the wrong spot, couldnt really figure out where it belonged. :flower:

I posted something similar a while ago but not this specific. Anyone else told to not put off TTC because they were considered early menopause risk?

I've never been to the doctors with fertility questions so I've never been told that but I'm just curious why or how they came to this conclusion? What kind of tests did they run or what kind of symptoms did you have? What kind of doctor told you that?

I'm 35 but I'm worried I might have early menopause risk as well since my grandmother entered menopause at 40 and my mother at 45.

I had surgery last year to remove a massive uterine fibroid. My dr believes that due to the fast growth of the tumor that my hormones are liable to change quickly. He had women as young as 23 enter full blown menopause. I have had lingering pain ever since the fibroid removal, and he suggested I start TTC fairly asap if I want to have any. I told him my mom had me at 35, but he said since she had my brothers at 22 and 32, the earlier you conceive the first time is what counts :(

My boss went into early menopause before she was thirty. I've never been told that but I know it's possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->