Anyone else totally pregnancy obsessed?

Mummy2B1989

Reaction score
I have two boys, 1 & 4 years old and me and their dad split up last September.

Lately I've found myself extremely broody and obsessed with pregnant people, pregnancy forums. You name it lol.
I got like this when my eldest was about a year and half as well. It's maybe because they are getting more independent now? Who knows haha, at that time though I did get pregnant (miscarriage) then pregnant again a few months later resulting in my youngest.

Although I'm single at the moment I know without a doubt I want 1 more child. I know I have to wait to meet someone else and find someone I love and want to have a baby with etc but by heavens! I'm like a crazy lady at the moment 😂😂

Please tell me I'm not the only one!

Ah I am totally broody right now too! I'm not very patient with waiting!
Definitely not alone :)

I'm in the same boat too! DH and I had originally planned to wait until December 2017 to start trying, but I am completely obsessed! And so is DH, he wants to go for it now (he's not making it east to wait!). Although the IDEAL plan would be to go with our original date, I can't stop thinking about just taking the plunge and going for it now!

So glad to see that I am not the only one who feels like this. We had planned on waiting until December to start trying, but this past month we had a pregnancy scare ( I actually have a doc apt tomorrow for blood work to confirm yes or no) I've taken numerous test and they were all negative except for 1. I accidentally missed a pill last month and I am now 4 days late. I want so badly to be pregnant that I almost feel like it's in my head. I feel so obsessed with pregnancy right now. I have googled everything from signs and symptoms to baby names. I know that this obsession isn't healthy. This pregnancy scare prompted a pretty serious conversation about a week ago which made us change our minds about waiting. Now we are going to try in July if I am not pregnant now. But yes I am completely obsessed! I think I have been on every forum I can think of, and every time one of my tests comes up negative I get so upset :(

PS My husband doesn't know that I am this obsessed. He would probably think I am CRAZY!

yes, same here! I really thought I was done, but I really want another... my hubby is really against it, but hopefully I will get him to change his mind. Also age is not on my side, I just turned 34 :((

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->