Anyone else trying & failing to conceive number 2?

I'm in the similar boat...took three years to conceive our miracle son, and now we've been trying to conceive n2 for almost a year without success. I had a chemical in august this year. I'm getting desperate :( I'm currently 13dpo, cd29, no sign of af, few faint positives on ic (possible evaps). It's so stressful :(

Welcome :flower:

Are you sure evaps? I've had a friend who thought the same but just got a positive on a different brand. Post a pic, I love looking at tests! (Other than my own rubbish big white space of a bfn nothingness, they depress me greatly!!)

this month I had a real squinter on a FRER and two days later it was a bit darker. I went and got a blood test...negative. Darn tests!
This is my first cycle after a mc and I haven't had a period yet so I have no idea what my cycle is doing. Going to the doctor on Wed. to try and figure it out. I think I might need to force a period using Provera.

I didn't think they were evaps at first but then day after day they didn't darken, and I've tried couple of frers (at 10dpo and 12dpo) and nothing :cry:
First pic - 10 DPo
Second - 11 dpo
Third - 13 dpo (today)

I thought it's a chemical but i should have had the bleeding or some spotting already, but there's no sign of the witch. So i'm not sure :(

Attachments

• 10 DPO.a.jpg
    10 DPO.a.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 14
  • 11 DPO.jpg
    11 DPO.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 13
  • 13 DPO.jpg
    13 DPO.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 12
I didn't think they were evaps at first but then day after day they didn't darken, and I've tried couple of frers (at 10dpo and 12dpo) and nothing :cry:
First pic - 10 DPo
Second - 11 dpo
Third - 13 dpo (today)

I thought it's a chemical but i should have had the bleeding or some spotting already, but there's no sign of the witch. So i'm not sure :(

Hmmm, that green handle one at 10dpo looks a lot like a true positive but the others sadly I think look more like evaps. I've had so many on ics. What dpo does AF usually arrive? Perhaps it's just a shy bfp and it'll come through in a few days?

this month I had a real squinter on a FRER and two days later it was a bit darker. I went and got a blood test...negative. Darn tests!
This is my first cycle after a mc and I haven't had a period yet so I have no idea what my cycle is doing. Going to the doctor on Wed. to try and figure it out. I think I might need to force a period using Provera.

Maybe a chemical? FRERs aren't known for evaps, although they have very obvious indents. But the indents have no colour on.

First pic - 10 DPo
Second - 11 dpo
Third - 13 dpo (today)

Hmmm, that green handle one at 10dpo looks a lot like a true positive but the others sadly I think look more like evaps. I've had so many on ics. What dpo does AF usually arrive? Perhaps it's just a shy bfp and it'll come through in a few days?

I thought they're evaps as well but then why would i get so many evaps in a row? Three or four different IC brands, all have these faintest of the faint lines :/ so confusing.
I'm cd29 today so af would arrive on CD30/31 (i'm never super regular on my period so don't know exact day). I'm guessing it should arrive this week. If not then i don't know, so frustrating! :coffee:

Hi all
Im TTC#2 and have a DD thats almost a 2.
Came off the pill in August,and my cycles have been very irregular,its really starting to get to me.Im starting Agnus Castus and using CBFM next cycle.
Lauraemily- curious as to your Intolerance? Im Gluten and Wheat intolerant as well as loads of other random stuff
I agree that i wish it wasnt so hard and all consuming,but am of course so happy to have my DD
:dust:

CD1 :cry: even though I knew it was very unlikely I couldn't help but have a tiny bit of hope but I'm now crushed again. Does anyone else feel like cd1 is the end of the world and just want to curl up in bed and cry all day? :cry: :cry:

Hi all
Im TTC#2 and have a DD thats almost a 2.
Came off the pill in August,and my cycles have been very irregular,its really starting to get to me.Im starting Agnus Castus and using CBFM next cycle.
Lauraemily- curious as to your Intolerance? Im Gluten and Wheat intolerant as well as loads of other random stuff
I agree that i wish it wasnt so hard and all consuming,but am of course so happy to have my DD
:dust:

It's wheat, caffeine and artificial sweeteners for me. Randomly I'm ok with gluten! I was also pretty much cured while I was pregnant and for about 9 months after! Mines all linked to IBS.

I use a cbfm. They've got a great reputation. Got me pregnant on 4th last time. Sadly I'm going into the 7th month this time. :(

Can I join you ladies. 4th cycle ttc #2 and I am already stressed out. It took 9months with DD. Cd 2 today

Mee too! 9th cycle ttc 2 at mo, happened 9th cycle with dd1 although not holding out much hope this month, due to a raging urine infection :(
I was under the impression it might just happen quicker second time but obviously not :( The first week is always crappy lots of chocolate and hot baths
Hope you all get your bfps soon!

Hi girls, CD1 for me too!!! It's horrid, have spent the morning Christmas baking to keep my mind off it!!! On to cycle 10 it is!!! We conceived our little man at this time four years ago, so hoping it is lucky for us again!!! Fingers crossed we all get our BFP's in January!!!

CD13 so gearing up to O! Feel like we're not covering our bases as DH didn't feel like BDing today so feel pretty much out already. Especially since he's working a 24 hour shift tomorrow and won't be back till Thursday am.. I'll probably O then and it's rare we catch the egg the day of.. :(

We've been ttc #2 for 8 months with 2 losses August and December.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->