Anyone else trying for a girl?

crazycatlady5

Reaction score
I know you can’t “try” for a girl, but I have two boys and this will likely be our last so I reeeeally want a girl. Obviously I’m thankful I haven’t had trouble getting pregnant and love and am thankful for our sons and will be thankful for another boy. But I’d like to experience both, and would love to have a girl!

So, anyone else in same boat? And what tricks or old wives tales are you trying? We dtd 3/4 days before expected ovulation and not since.... hoping that helps!

I have 3 boys and really want a girl ! We aren’t trying anything though. Just leaving it to chance .. hope you get ur girl x

We're TTC #1 and I'm currently in my first TWW. I haven't attempted to gender sway but I would love to have a little girl :) We also happened to DTD leading up to and on O-day but not after, so who knows!

Good luck ladies! I think I’m on day one dpo.... already antsy to test lol.

I successfully gender-swayed for a girl last time and succeeded. It could just be luck but in my case, it worked. :haha:

I’d love another girl, DD has lately been requesting a baby sister. So we are trying for team pink! But of course we’d be happy with either :)

Good luck getting your girls !

I was lucky enough to have 2 little girls! We would like a boy this time around but not doing anything it’s 50/50!

I'm TTC #1 after my miscarriage in 2017 hoping for my sticky bean! But would absolutely love a little girl.

I attempted a blue sway last time and got my boy, probably just meant to be, I'm not sure how much I believe you can sway but I also think it can't hurt to tip the odds in your favor! This time I'm trying to sway pink. I'll be happy with another boy too but having the experience of a baby girl would be so fun!

What are all you ladies doing to sway? This cycle we BD once 4 days before ovulation (Babydust Method) and used a lube that's supposedly a little more girl-friendly, pH-wise. Also taking some supplements that supposedly help with girl sways but honestly, I was already taking them. :haha:

I have 2 girls ttc num 3 hoping for a boy.. wish it was easy to predict :haha:

According to this particular method, you BD on ovulation day and the day after and that would increase your chances for a boy. It's pretty interesting stuff, I read the book and it makes some good points, and they have so many success stories it makes you wonder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->