• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Anyone else trying for baby #3?!?

Cd30 & finally think I'll get positive opk today!

How is everyone doing? Any bfps in the last few days?

Missy08 - we have been back & forth with #3 for a while now but the wanting never really went away so we just decided we both want another child & it's never going to the perfect time so just going for it now what's meant to be will be I believe.

:dust:

I just got my :bfp: on May 17th and I'm so excited, especially after 2 losses.

Cd30 & finally think I'll get positive opk today!

How is everyone doing? Any bfps in the last few days?

Missy08 - we have been back & forth with #3 for a while now but the wanting never really went away so we just decided we both want another child & it's never going to the perfect time so just going for it now what's meant to be will be I believe.

:dust:

Far out a +OPK on CD30... your cycle sounds as crazy as mine!! Hopefully you made the best of it :D

I think deciding on no. 3 is hard for me too. I have days where I think it's a great idea then days I count how lucky I am to have the two I've got and why rock the boat?! So I agree, what will be will be. We are more NTNP than actively trying...

My last cycle ended up 39 days so I'm now cd6 and the fun begins again!

Congratulations lilmisscaviar... so excited for you :dance:

:dust:[/QUOTE]

Far out a +OPK on CD30... your cycle sounds as crazy as mine!! Hopefully you made the best of it :D

I think deciding on no. 3 is hard for me too. I have days where I think it's a great idea then days I count how lucky I am to have the two I've got and why rock the boat?! So I agree, what will be will be. We are more NTNP than actively trying...

My last cycle ended up 39 days so I'm now cd6 and the fun begins again!

Congratulations lilmisscaviar... so excited for you :dance:[/QUOTE]

Ah I'm not alone in my crazy cycles then! I am regular but just long cycles & late ovulation although this month that would put my cycle around 42 days which is slightly longer than my usual long cycles ha ha. Hopefully made the best of it I fell pretty quickly with my first 2 so fingers crossed!

Good luck with your cycle this month

Hi ladies I've not been keeping up with the thread I'll need to read through it all to see how everyone is!! I'm cd21 and this I'm around O time as I have ewcm. Been bding every 2nd night.
Just back from our holidays and only managed one bd the whole week so hope that was the lucky one!!

Af got me this morning so onto cycle #4
On the positive side tho this was only a 31 day cycle (previous cycles were 37 and 44 days) also this is the first cycle with proper O pains so I'm hoping my cycles are more normal now! How's everyone else?

Af got me this morning so onto cycle #4
On the positive side tho this was only a 31 day cycle (previous cycles were 37 and 44 days) also this is the first cycle with proper O pains so I'm hoping my cycles are more normal now! How's everyone else?

Sorry to hear :witch: got you! Good luck for next cycle lots of baby :dust:

I got my BFP last week 🎉.

Yey mummy 1506!! Congrats gosh that didn't take you long at all!! H&h 9 months

Hi! We are currently trying for #3. We have a dd who's 6 in July and a ds who'll be 3 in December. We're on our 6th month of trying, had loads of nausea, fatigued, increased cm this month but had a bfn on a FRER yesterday at 10dpo and today at 11dpo. I'm cramping and bloated and feeling generally crappy so I know I'm out (again!) and the witch is on her way. So upset today, this month I wanted it so so desperately. My BFF has just found out she's pregnant, 1st month of trying. I'm trying so hard to be happy for her, and I am, but god I wish it was me too :(

Ok, trying for third testing this weekend if Af doesn't show, but I just now was able to squeeze out a stream of milk from each boob, one more then the other.... If preggo it is 4 weeks and not confirmed from last period...HELP

Good luck ladies. I hope you all get you BFP soon. Stay away evil witch. <3

Hi ladies, haven't had time to go back and see what I've missed. Took some time out to have a think about things (was becoming all-consuming). Anyway I am now cd2 and have decided that if we don't conceive in the next month or 2 then I'm going to go on birth control and settle in with my family as is. This month or next would mean the gap b/w my eldest and youngest would be 4 years and 3 months(ish) and in my mind, that works okay for our family (just) but I feel like having a bigger gap in age would result in a bigger gap in interests/relationship...

Also, for my own sanity if we are going back to having a newborn in the house, I don't want to be out of the fog for too long. It's so great having a little baby but I'm getting glimpse of "normal" life again (sleep, going out for dinner with friends, going out with the kids without a pram/huge nappy bag to name a few things) and I think if I get back to "normal" for too long, the adjustment will be huge (for all of us).

Hope all is well for our pregnant ladies and our soon to be pregnant ladies :dust:

I know what you mean berri I'm up for having another newborn again as I've only just done it and I'm already used to no nightlife etc etc- I think if I left it another year id be enjoying the freedom a bit too much to go back!
I'm cd 15 and having some O pains so quite pleased as O was cd21 last cycle!! Good luck to all testers!

Hi! We are currently trying for #3. We have a dd who's 6 in July and a ds who'll be 3 in December. We're on our 6th month of trying, had loads of nausea, fatigued, increased cm this month but had a bfn on a FRER yesterday at 10dpo and today at 11dpo. I'm cramping and bloated and feeling generally crappy so I know I'm out (again!) and the witch is on her way. So upset today, this month I wanted it so so desperately. My BFF has just found out she's pregnant, 1st month of trying. I'm trying so hard to be happy for her, and I am, but god I wish it was me too :(

Hate when your body plays tricks on you!! And gets your hopes up!
How long did your kids take to conceive?
My girls were 2.5years for #1 then 6 months for #2 so no idea how long number 3 will take- but hoping it's more like our second!! Currently on cycle 4.

we are ttc#3 dd is 5 in sept and ds has just turned 3.. ovulation date is saturday, not hopeful as its our 1st month but gotta start somewhere!! good luck xx

Hi ladies! Didn't think I'd be back here, but I guess we're trying again. Had a MC last month at 7 weeks & my hCG finally dropped low enough for a negative test about 2 weeks ago. I'm on my first normal cycle and currently 5DPO. Won't be testing til the morning of 7/6. I'm ok if I'm not successful this cycle as I'm still trying to drop 30 lbs. My blood pressure was pretty elevated so I'm hoping I've been dropping that as well. I'd absolutely LOVE a BFP in early September though!!! (I'm a June baby and have dreamed of having one too!)

Hi ladies! Didn't think I'd be back here, but I guess we're trying again. Had a MC last month at 7 weeks & my hCG finally dropped low enough for a negative test about 2 weeks ago. I'm on my first normal cycle and currently 5DPO. Won't be testing til the morning of 7/6. I'm ok if I'm not successful this cycle as I'm still trying to drop 30 lbs. My blood pressure was pretty elevated so I'm hoping I've been dropping that as well. I'd absolutely LOVE a BFP in early September though!!! (I'm a June baby and have dreamed of having one too!)

So sorry to hear that :hugs:
I hope you get your bfp really quickly

I'm sorry MelaMommy; you seem to have a good attitude about it though and hopefully this means you'll get the June baby you're dreaming of. June is the middle of Winter here, both my boys are summer babies and it's so great IMO - no worrying about being too cold and all the clothes/nappies dry so fast!

Dinosaur, any good news from you?

I'm CD11... so nothing really to report. I have intentions of getting into an every other day routine with dtd this month, so far so good although with a 32-38 day cycle it makes it a loooooong month :wacko:

Found out a couple of weeks ago my sister is pregnant with her second - her first and my second are 3 months apart so if I get a BFP again soon we'd have a similar gap which would be so fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"