Anyone else trying for baby #3?!?

Nothing to report here- cd23 and still getting O twinge and ewcm so keeping at it lol! Hoping I'll be 1dpo come Thursday!

Sitting here at 7DPO just waiting it out......

CD17, some signs of O today. Plan to DTD every other day fallen by the wayside but twice a week is still better than our recent average!

hope to see a few more bfps here in the coming weeks :dust:

7dpo today and tested bfn now kicking myself cos I feel disappointed but I know it's still early!!

7dpo today and tested bfn now kicking myself cos I feel disappointed but I know it's still early!!

Waaaaaay early... but I've totally been there! Another week and you'll know for sure (of course it may feel like a decade!). Fingers crossed :D

Af got me at 8dpo so obviously still have a short LP from breastfeeding.
At least I don't have to do any more waiting or be tempted to test! Cycle 5 here we come......

Hello all im new to this but i have been ttc i have a 6yo and 4yo, i was wondering if anyone knew if a pregnancy test is below at room temp but the temp is like under 10°c will it still work?

Sorry melamommy and dinosaur.

Welcome melliebee. I'm sorry I have no idea about whether room temp affects hpt... I've never even thought about it.

A lot of ewcm but just had a tooth pulled out so really not feeling it but will be away from hubby tomorrow through til Sunday so I think I'll have to put the pain aside!

Hi all I'm cd16 and hoping to O soon
Just had 2 ingrown toenails removed today and they are burny! But noticed a lot of ewcm earlier so we'll have to dtd anyway and beware of not bashing my toes!!
The things you do for a baby!!

Hello all im new to this but i have been ttc i have a 6yo and 4yo, i was wondering if anyone knew if a pregnancy test is below at room temp but the temp is like under 10°c will it still work?

Hey I'm not too sure about temps for tests. I used an out of date one though and got a shadow line so I know that makes them dodgy. Welcome anyway!

I'm 6dpo here. Testing on wed if af doesn't show- anyone around the same?

I hope you get your bfp Dinosaur. :hugs: I'm rooting for you!! :D

Getting faint lines here 9dpo
Trying to upload a pic but it says pic too large grr
2 faint cheapies and one faint frer (smu) and one bfn frer (3rd morning pee)
Keep everything crossed!!

Can't upload
Here's my testing thead tho

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-tests/2331013-9dpo-there-hint-anything.html

Here it is
3rd morning pee at the top and smu at the bottom

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 15
I see lines!!! I see lines!!!! I REALLY hope this is it for you! :)

I see lines too. Hope this is it for you xo

I can't quite believe this!! 3rd morning urine and 10dpo.
I kept telling myself 'don't worry it'll be not pregnant but there's still a chance' arggggggggggggggggg!!!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 5
Oh Dinosaur this is SO exciting!! I'm very happy for you. It feels like yesterday that I posted my bfp in this thread and I'm now 16 weeks 4 days. Time flies. I wish you a speedy, happy and healthy 9 months!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->