Anyone else trying for baby #3?!?

10dpo, took test, bfn, resting again on Friday if AF doesn't show up, congrats on bfps

Well just woke up to pee, and AF is starting as spotting has arrived :(, onto the next cycle.

hiya girls hope your all well af got me again fx this cycle xx

Well, AF never showed had just over red days of spitting, never filled a pad, typically only when I wiped, so 17 dpo according to ff, but testing tomorrow opr Friday, would gave tested everyday thus week if I wasn't out of tests, stocking up tomorrow but so rad waitin, I even peed on a opk cause I had to pee on something, got a faint line, on all test do dear I had three negatives but one splinter of a line in the middle, so confused this cycle, two periods of spotting, cramps, pimples and pulling sensation on left side, feeling wet, like AF is starting but nothing shows,...... Mother natural is a pain this cycle

me again this time round but a weird bleed day1 spotting stopped day 2 spotting stopped day 3 a bit of a bleed day 4 bleed light day 5 spotting I normally bleed from day1 to 4 weird it was but I have been exercising more xxx

Hello, I hope its not too late for me to join?:flower: we are currently ttc our 3rd. Our first daughter is 3 and our baby is almost 9 months. We decided to start ttc now since it took over a year both times to conceive our girls. Fx'd and sending tons of dust to you all:)

me! TTC#3. my sons are 3+ years old and 2 years old. I conceived them fairly quickly, both on 2nd tries (with the help of conceive plus).

for #3, we wanted to let nature takes its course so no conceive plus yet. BUT I'm getting impatient so if AF turns up today or tomorrow, i may start conceive plus again the next cycle.

I am DPO 15 (or so i think, i do not temp as my kids do not allow me to sleep well) and been getting BFN. I did not test today as I do not wish to see another BFN. HAHA.

Welcome Abii and tomato!

dolphinleigh / caz & bob... what wonky cycles you are both having?! Hopefully it gets sorted soon :)

As for me I'm cd26. I have no idea when (if) I ovulated (interrupted sleep makes temping futile for me too tomato). I have had 2 pimples in the last 2 days (unusual but has happened once or twice before). No other "symptoms" per se but very strangely last week I was packing the boys' bags for daycare and had a sudden jolt that I should be packing a third bag... my desire or my subconscious at play - time will tell!

No tests at home and no time to go to shops so I am determined to wait.

Good luck everyone :dust:

Hey everyone, hope it is ok to join in here.
My name is Cassie and I am mummy to Gorgeous George (7) and Mischievous Macie (3- 4 in Nov).

We were all sure that DD would be our last but for over a year now I have had this stong feeling that I think we may add another bundle to our little family. OH was not on board initially and was trying to reason that we had it 'made' with out two and life is just about to get where we want it to be.
I agreed to an extent, having one of each gender, just about to start our mortgage applications, saving for our mortgage, working hard for our own companies and finally being able to afford some little luxuries in life. We became parents at just 17 with DS, so feel we have a little catching up to do on the fun stuff, the past 7 years has been somewhat of and uphill slog, BUT for the best part of a year now I havent been able to shake the feeling that I would love another.
My ovaries are literally at bursting point with broodiness, and in the last few months, OH is finally on board to the idea that we can afford and another baby will only enrich our lives further. Its not all sunshine and butterflies, we are entering this with our reservations about how adding another will create fireworks and maybe more stress with our already hectic, busy, noisy but great family dynamics (haha!!) but the unknown is also a little exciting! Im just waiting for my withdrawal bleed now and then we are officially ttc!
Thats me, us! Looking forwards to getting to know you all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"