Anyone else trying for no. 2 in Jan 2016?

Hi scarlett :hi:
My Ds is much better now, thanks. Apparenlty a few of the children in his class had the same thing that night. It lasted 3 days! His ears are a bit blocked now, so I'll have to keep an eye on that.

Yes, next cycle will be my first ttc! :happydance: I am currently waiting to ovulate and it's only my second cycle off birth control, so I'm not entirely sure when it will happen. Hopefully it will give me some insight on when to time Bd next cycle!

Typical of the witch to show with bad timing for you! It must be your daughters 2nd bday tomorrow? Or soon? Lol at least you should have a good age gap trying with you lo still young :) my son will be almost 7, and that's if I conceive right away.. the huge age gap worries me! I wish I could have ttc sooner then now.

Pleased he's on the mend, wow three days I bet you're all shattered after that! Fingers crossed his ears sort themselves out quickly.

Yes she's two tomorrow! Really excited about it this year, I struggled last year tbh. I didn't want her to turn 1, I know that sounds silly but I didn't feel ready for it. Didn't help that I'd just gone back to work. Really hoping next time to be able to stay off a couple of weeks longer so it would be after #2 turns 1!

It seems like everyone I was pregnant with last time round has either had #2 already or is already pregnant! I'd thought we'd have a smaller gap but circumstances and money has changed all that. But I guess the older they are the more they understand and can "help" with a baby brother or sister. Guessing your son is at school so that will mean you have your weekdays free to concentrate on a baby? Orla is in nursery two days a week which we'll keep - but I do worry about the other days when I'll be trying to look after two eeek!

Hope you O soon and this next month goes really quickly for you :hugs:

xxx

I remember almost bursting in to tears on my son's first birthday, so you're not alone there!

I think the age gap with my son will be an advantage in regards to him being older and able to help. It's also nice to be out of the toddler stage while thinking about having another newborn around! The nappies, sleepless nights and neediness, can be focused on just the one! But I still would have loved a smaller age gap. Yes, my Ds is at school, so I think my most challenging part will be still getting up every morning and taking him there :haha: But will be nice to focus on just the baby during the days.

I hope Orla's (what a beautiful name!) birthday is going well :cake:

Sorry for the delay, the last few weeks have been so crazy with Birthday and getting ready for Christmas!

Aww thank you, we had her name chosen long before we started to ttc! But that means we've got no names this time around! Have you thought about names yet? We all had a fab time celebrating her birthday thank you, defo enjoyed it more this year than last year!

Ha yes getting up in the morning with a newborn isn't fun at all! But you'll just have to focus on trying to grab a sleep when the baby is asleep, or chilled afternoons on the sofa. I want to do more sitting and enjoying next time round as we were planning our wedding last time!

I've got chart envy on seeing your sig - my chart looks like a child's drawing of some mountains :cry: have been taking chinese herbs this month but still no O. Have a Drs appointment on Monday and I'm hoping they'll take some blood tests to find out what's going on with me right now.

Are you all set for Christmas? xxx

Sorry for the delay, the last few weeks have been so crazy with Birthday and getting ready for Christmas!

Aww thank you, we had her name chosen long before we started to ttc! But that means we've got no names this time around! Have you thought about names yet? We all had a fab time celebrating her birthday thank you, defo enjoyed it more this year than last year!

Ha yes getting up in the morning with a newborn isn't fun at all! But you'll just have to focus on trying to grab a sleep when the baby is asleep, or chilled afternoons on the sofa. I want to do more sitting and enjoying next time round as we were planning our wedding last time!

I've got chart envy on seeing your sig - my chart looks like a child's drawing of some mountains :cry: have been taking chinese herbs this month but still no O. Have a Drs appointment on Monday and I'm hoping they'll take some blood tests to find out what's going on with me right now.

Are you all set for Christmas? xxx

I know what you mean about names! I had my son's name (Noah) picked out when I was about 14! haha That was before it was so popular. I wish it wasn't as popular now, but I still don't meet many Noahs around here, so it's not too bad :thumbup: We have a boy's name pretty much picked I think! We love Lincoln. No idea about a girls name though! We have VERY different tastes when it comes to them.. He likes Octavia :dohh: I think it's very different! I like Arabella and Lylah, and he totally hates them!

So pleased you had a great time at Orla's birthday :thumbup: I can't believe my little one is now 6 years old! It goes so fast! You'll be celebrating Orla's 6th birthday before you know it :wacko:

Sorry to hear about your chart not cooperating with you. I was having trouble believing I had O'd when FF gave me crosshairs, as the shift wasn't very obvious. Hopefully your blood tests go well :flower:

Christmas is creeping up so fast, and I'm not completely ready! I don't think I am going to stress about it as much this year. I will focus on just buying for the children in the family I think. It gets so out of hand so quickly if you're not careful! How about you?

We have our next name picked out. It will either be Ezekiel or Alice. We have had our names for two boys or two girls for years. Including middle names.

I am not ready for Christmas. I really have no idea what to do for my inlaws. And I have a few more things to pick up. And I spend 7 hours out today. It felt so unproductive.

I can't believe next month is January. It's just crazy! Anyone getting cold feet about ttc? I'm not sure I want to start clomid in February now. Maybe wait until May.

I love all your names! I'd really like another vowel name for #2 boy or girl!

We're pretty sorted for Christmas now and I think have been careful who we've bought for - we had unexpected presents for Orla last year from friends and hadn't bought for them so have managed not to be caught out there this year.

How come you've got
Cold feet Krissie?

Feel frustrated after seeing Dr today tbh. I'm having blood test and she's also sending me to hospital for scan to check for cysts which I didn't think would happen so quickly although I think it's cos I kinda hinted. I'm just v frustrated about the advice I was given. I know Drs can't be experts at everything but to suggest I could go back on pill or just take pain killers for extreme pain around O seems stupid to me, masking a possible problem rather than fixing. Also to be told if I'm having regular cycles then I'm defo ovulating is ridiculous. I feel she thinks I was being a tad neurotic so in a backwards kind of way I hope they do find something otherwise I'm going to look like an idiot!!!

Sorry for the rant. Good luck finishing your Christmas shopping!

Xxx

I think it's because I have found raising ds very overwhelming and I fear I won't handle another one well. Dh works every evening so we only see him a few hours on the weekend. So it's all on me during the week and mostly on the weekend. If he were to change shifts I would be more willing.

Plus, if we waited some I could spend first trimester home during my summer break and I could sleep it off. :haha: I use to sleep at my desk with ds during lunch and my prep because I was so exhausted.

Would love to join you ladies, I just had my mirena removed last Wednesday and have had spotting and clots since then, hoping that stops soon. My strings for it where all the way in my uterus and they had to do some extra digging (not nice at all) to find them and get it out. Once out it looked like it had started to embed so I am hoping in a few weeks that everything will be back to a normal cycle. Our DD will be 2 on Jan 24th so we are hoping to have one by the end of next year or early the year before. It took me awhile to get pregnant with her as were ntnp and he was living in another state at the time, really hoping that this time it will be easier. I have started to take a B complex vitamin and once I can figure out when I will be ovulating I will probably do the cough meds to help with the EWCM, but I really don't want to start temping unless I have to, I did it for a few months once and it really is a pain for someone who doesn't have a schedule the same every day or even every week.

Good luck ladies!

Hi! Can I join you all!? I have a 15 month ds, my oh and I originally talked about having another or trying in March of 2016. After a conversation tonight, we decided to move it up to January! I will be getting my birth control out on January 11th! I am so nervous and so excited. I'm hoping to get pregnant ASAP, not only because I want another one soon, but my periods without hormonal birth control are terrible. I have horrendous cramping and massive bleeding! No fun!

yessss waiting to try for an october baby!! :dance: the time is right! bailed on ttc last year... our babe is at the perfect age now for a sibling.

i didn't read all the comments above completely but saw something about Xmas babies.... dh and dd bday's are immediately after xmas :dohh::dohh:

I finally had my mirena IUD removed today and ordered OPK's so we are set to start ttc in a few days. I think I'm a little nervous but happy and excited at the same time!

Any updates anyone? I haven't had a period since having my mirena removed had some spotting for a few days so can't wait for AF to show so I can start tracking the cycle again.

I just started progesterone to get my period. I had another anovulatory cycle. Seven more weeks until we start clomid!

ButterflyK: I too am waiting for AF to show so I can have a start date for a cycle but am so confused weather or not to start OPK's and see what they say. I haven't even had a little spotting since having my mirena IUD out.

Krissie: I hope it all works for you and you get a BFP really soon!

9 days until my birth control is removed! Getting excited!

my man isn't listening to me, i think we may end up with a late sept baby lol

Welcome to all of the new ladies!

I can't believe Jan 2016 is here already!!!! Can't wait to see who gets the first BFP on here!

Afm, I will keep following this thread, but not sure now if I am ttc this month :cry: Dp is a bit unsure, so hopefully he comes around VERY soon!

I'm no longer waiting until January to try, we actually decided we were going to delay I a bit but had an oops in November 🙈

Best of luck to you ladies, hope you get your BFPs quickly!

Hey ladies were trying for jan as well didnt track December but going off an app im 9dpo looking forward to tracking and getting a bfp

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->