Anyone else trying for no. 2 in Jan 2016?

I'm no longer waiting until January to try, we actually decided we were going to delay I a bit but had an oops in November 🙈

Best of luck to you ladies, hope you get your BFPs quickly!

Congrats hun!!

Welcome to all of the new ladies!

I can't believe Jan 2016 is here already!!!! Can't wait to see who gets the first BFP on here!

Afm, I will keep following this thread, but not sure now if I am ttc this month :cry: Dp is a bit unsure, so hopefully he comes around VERY soon!

Fx he comes around soon and you can start ttc.

Hey ladies were trying for jan as well didnt track December but going off an app im 9dpo looking forward to tracking and getting a bfp

Good luck hun.

Afm, still waiting for af to show. I am hoping middle of next week at the latest.

Fx he comes around soon and you can start ttc.

Afm, still waiting for af to show. I am hoping middle of next week at the latest.

Thanks Krissie :) We have been dtd without protection, so I'm taking that as a good sign :winkwink:

I hope Af shows up soon for you so you can get busy asap!

Hello to all the new ladies and congrats on the BFP Hanni!

Krissie, I'm so with you. My little one is an absolute handful and my hubby and I only get one full day off a week together. Having a long stretch off at Christmas together has made me realise how tough it's been and that we need more family time.

Ooh Mumma, how's it going?!

Well I defo O'd last month as blood test confirmed it. Also had letter from hospital for a scan but having mixed feelings about going for that :S and have my next eye appt on Wednesday so hopefully will know then if I can have op...and then when we can start ttc!

xxx

Hi all. Well it looks like AF is on her way and we will be TTC as soon as she leaves. It will be my first period since having my son in 2014 as I had my IUD put in at my 6 week post check up and never had a period whilst I had it as well. I'm hoping these cramps subside really soon as they're absolutely horrible - I'm hoping it's a one off from having the IUD removed last week.

Hello to all the new ladies and congrats on the BFP Hanni!

Krissie, I'm so with you. My little one is an absolute handful and my hubby and I only get one full day off a week together. Having a long stretch off at Christmas together has made me realise how tough it's been and that we need more family time.

Ooh Mumma, how's it going?!

Well I defo O'd last month as blood test confirmed it. Also had letter from hospital for a scan but having mixed feelings about going for that :S and have my next eye appt on Wednesday so hopefully will know then if I can have op...and then when we can start ttc!

xxx

Good luck Scarlett! That's great to know that you O'd! Hopefully everything works out the best way possible for you :thumbup: I think things are going well thanks! I have been restraining from bringing up ttc and anything baby related with Dp! And he's actually been the one saying things... like the first time we dtd unprotected this cycle, he said "You're probably pregnant now" :dohh: haha too bad it was way too early in my cycle, and today he randomly poked me on the leg and jokingly said "There, you're pregnant now" :haha: How mature is he? haha So it's been strange having him say things.. I think it's a good thing.. I think? :shrug: haha Who knows! And men think women are confusing!

Anyway, Cd 14 today, so I probably won't be fertile until at least cd 16 at the earliest, if I O around cd 20. I just wish all the bd'ing we've been doing was going to be useful haha

Hi all. Well it looks like AF is on her way and we will be TTC as soon as she leaves. It will be my first period since having my son in 2014 as I had my IUD put in at my 6 week post check up and never had a period whilst I had it as well. I'm hoping these cramps subside really soon as they're absolutely horrible - I'm hoping it's a one off from having the IUD removed last week.

Good luck BabyDoll :thumbup: Hopefully af arrives soon and your cramps ease so you can get to it!

Good luck BabyDoll, fingers crossed pain gets better soon and you get your BFP first cycle!

Well Mumma that's good news! Yes men are funny like that aren't they?! My hubby keeps swaying about ttc and how we'll cope with two but I keep pointing out that however hard it will be, we both say that we don't want DD to be an only child!

Big week for me this week, have eye test on Wed and so hoping that everything stable because then I'd finally be able to set a date for ttc!

Hope you have a good week Mumma :winkwink:

Thanks mumma and Scarlett. The cramps did ease but still had them. I think I had AF but was only really light for 48 hours. ? Out of curiosity I've taken a few OPKs to try and get used to them (first time using them) and the first I took 2 days ago day after AF left and had a faint line, next day the line was twice as dark and again today it was twice as dark as well. Still no where near positive. I'm thinking I might O mid next week if they keep going which will be around CD 10-15.

Good luck with your eye test Scarlett.

How are you getting on with the OPKs BabyDoll?

Mixed news from eye test - prescription is stable so I can have the op, but this time they do an eye at a time, rather than at the same time, and they want a couple of months between each eye :cry: so first op booked for 2nd Feb but it doesn't look like I'll be having #2 by the end of this year :cry:

How's everyone else getting on?

xx

I'm sorry for your set back Scarlett. :hugs:

Things are going well here. I just finished my last clomid pill last night. My symptoms are all the same ones I had my bfp cycle with ds so I'm feeling good that it's working. I'm hoping to o end of next week or early the following week.

Thank you, from the (little) research I've done, looks like we can start trying as soon as the second op is done so will just have to keep pushing for a date!

Good to hear all going well your end, everything crossed here for O for you soon!

xx

Still haven't O yet. The OPK's were getting dark but the last 2 have been almost white. It's my first time using OPK's so not really sure what's going on with them.

I'm sorry for the set back Scarlett.
Good luck Krissie!!

Im on cycle day 39 and just got my solid smiley face yay but i go away wed which sucks so ill get un as much time as i can. I read from a positive opk its 24 to 36 hrs from there what r the chances of getting pregnant we would have done 3 days before

I'm sorry I've never used OPKS (well I tried the smiley faces the month I got preggers and actually never got a smiley!!)

How are you getting on BabyDoll?

Hope you have a good trip Kristysbump, fingers crossed you catch that egg!

I hope you have a good trip kristysbump. Hoping you got that egg and get a BFP in a couple of weeks!

I'm supposed to O this week but don't think I have yet - going by cm and OPK's. But I wouldn't be surprised if I O late as I did the month I fell with DS and I'm still trying to figure out my cycle after my IUD. I'm not overly hopeful if I do O this week as DH has been working mostly nights this week so we've only BD once this week so far.

How are you going Scarlett?

Any sign of O BabyDoll?

OK I think here, thank you. I had a 28 day cycle as I O'd a lot earlier this past month. FF put it at day 18 but I'm sure it was 17 (can FF be wrong?!) so defo at least a 10 LP, although I wish I could make that a bit longer as I know that's not great is it? Need to start eating more greens!!

First op is on Tues and feeling really nervous about it. Hoping I can really start pushing for the second date when I'm there...really want to start ttc as WTT is getting me down now!

xxx

Any sign of O BabyDoll?

OK I think here, thank you. I had a 28 day cycle as I O'd a lot earlier this past month. FF put it at day 18 but I'm sure it was 17 (can FF be wrong?!) so defo at least a 10 LP, although I wish I could make that a bit longer as I know that's not great is it? Need to start eating more greens!!

First op is on Tues and feeling really nervous about it. Hoping I can really start pushing for the second date when I'm there...really want to start ttc as WTT is getting me down now!

xxx

Sorry I thought I put an update up. I seems I O'd on Saturday or Sunday as I got my positive OPK on Saturday and a few hours later it was back to negative and for the first time (I think it's cause I was looking for it) I had some O pains Saturday afternoon. We BD Friday, Saturday and Monday. So now I'm 4-5 DPO and really impatient. I'm just hoping we dtd enough.

Oh good luck with the op. Wtt does really suck but you will be TTC before you know it.

:happydance: really pleased for O for you BabyDoll!! Defo sounds like you dtd enough if you think it was Sat/Sun. Arrrggghh tww is so frustrating, hope you're able to keep busy and distract yourself. When will you test? Good luck!!!! xxx

Thanks. The tww is horrible! I'm wanting to wait until 11/12 DPO as I'm almost certain when I was pregnant with ds that it took ages to implant but I'm already so impatient I might cave and test earlier :blush:
Monday is my safe cave test day if I can wait. It's Friday here today and I'm 5/6 DPO so Monday would make me 8/9 DPO.

Ooohh good luck holding out and good luck for Monday! :dust: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"