Anyone else trying for no. 2 in Jan 2016?

So I tested and I know it's still early but I'm not ready to call it a bfn or a BFP. Will be testing (if I can wait) in 2 days - Friday or tomorrow as well. I'll try and up load a pic of the test for you to have a look and tell me what you think.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 5
So excited for everyone. Finally had a visit from AF and can start logging cycles. It's been so long but I use to have a 28 to 30 day cycle and spotting started a few days before from what I believe was a lutual phase issue. I believe I found out I wasn't ovulating till cd 17 and had a very short lp I started using progesterone cream to help that so I am going to give it a cycle or two now that everything is back to normal and see what I am dealing with.

How is everyone doing?

Krissie!!!!!! OMG just seen your ticker - huge congratulations!!! Babydoll, how are you getting on? And yay for AF Butterfly.

Sorry I've not been about, had my first eye op last Tues and vision has been so blurry. They've said they can't do the second eye for about 3/4 months BUT there's actually a big chance that they won't need to do it as this first op will be enough. So hubby and I have started trying anyway :happydance: I'm hoping for O today but my chart is all over the place atm!

:) xxx

Glad to see/hear the op went well and your back to TTC!

My test must have been an evap as 2 days later I got a bfn and a few days after that AF hit. Cd 7 here today and getting ready to start bd'ing and using my OPK's.

I'm sorry to hear that, but explains your post on the TTC Feb page! Keeping everything crossed this is your month :hugs: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->