• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Anyone else trying to conceive with a youngish baby?

Yeah I always hard horrible periods when I wasn't on the pill so not looking forward to it at all!

Since DS was born I've literally hardly been on birth control because none of it seemed to agree with me. Only been on Yasmin for 2 months so hopefully it will come out of my system nicely :)

Lots of baby dust to you....:) So will you be starting around next month too?

Yes, I want to wait for AF to come then I am startin up my monitor. I am so scared to go through another pregnancy but my hubby so wants to be a father that I really need to give this another go. Fingers crossed it will all work out for us this time....:flower:

Im not surprised that you are scared. I feel scared enough to go through it all again myself. I had a horrible 38 hour labour and we could have lost our son because of multiple things. I can only imagine how nervous you must be. I have my fingers and toes crossed for you and for a healthy and happy next pregnancy and birth.

We will be TTC at the same time :)

castaway, I think after a 3rd tri loss, fear is entirely appropriate. I like to believe ( depending on your faith) that fate wouldn't be so cruel to make you go through something like that again.

my friends sister lost her baby at 39 weeks, and she went on to have a perfectly healthy pregnancy, sand now had a beautiful, perfect baby girl.

I'm so sorry you had to experience such heartache. my heart hurts for women who are forced into a club that no one wants to join. :hugs:

castaway, I think after a 3rd tri loss, fear is entirely appropriate. I like to believe ( depending on your faith) that fate wouldn't be so cruel to make you go through something like that again.

my friends sister lost her baby at 39 weeks, and she went on to have a perfectly healthy pregnancy, sand now had a beautiful, perfect baby girl.

I'm so sorry you had to experience such heartache. my heart hurts for women who are forced into a club that no one wants to join. :hugs:

Thank you so much, it is so hard to finally put our heart and faith into having a child and then losing him. I truly hope our next venture into parenthood is not stressful but we are both fully prepared to do what is needed to expand our family. I just know I will always feel like a piece of me is missing....

I'm on cd13 after a chemical mc and that was my first period since Jace, I also have pcos and whacky periods and ovulation predictors dont work so not sure what to expect just having lots of sex to cover all bases and hubby isn't complaining!

As i've come off the pill were using withdrawl but hubby wasn't very quick last night so I'm a bit scared now!!

Lots of baby dust to you all :)

heya ladies could i join in? my son is one since june and im mega broody and been trying since dec/jan id love another soon :D

Of course you can :)) I'm hoping to start properly end of September/Start of October :)

castaway: So sorry for your loss. xx

We're TTC and have been since AF returned after Noah arrived in February. He's 6 months old at the moment and I'm hoping we caught an eggy this month. :) you're not mad, but you will be busy!! I have a little girl as well, who will be 3 in October, so I have 2 under 3 at the moment, and it's hectic but fun!

castaway: So sorry for your loss. xx

We're TTC and have been since AF returned after Noah arrived in February. He's 6 months old at the moment and I'm hoping we caught an eggy this month. :) you're not mad, but you will be busy!! I have a little girl as well, who will be 3 in October, so I have 2 under 3 at the moment, and it's hectic but fun!

iow bird, thank you so much :hugs:

Also did you start trying after 1 AF and are breast feeding? I am wondeirng how long it will take for us to get pregnant again and I know breast feeding can sometimes stop ovuation...just wondering :thumbup: I would be SO excited if we got pregnant on the first or second try like last time :)

yep, we started TTC after 1 AF, but my LP is a bit short and ovulation is a bit late in my cycle I think. I'm breastfeeding my little guy, and was breastfeeding my DD when I got preggy with DS. I messes with your cycles a bit though.
I got pregnant the 2nd cycle we tried when we were TTC my DS, but it took a year to get DD. And who knows how long with will take us this time!! :) xxx

yep, we started TTC after 1 AF, but my LP is a bit short and ovulation is a bit late in my cycle I think. I'm breastfeeding my little guy, and was breastfeeding my DD when I got preggy with DS. I messes with your cycles a bit though.
I got pregnant the 2nd cycle we tried when we were TTC my DS, but it took a year to get DD. And who knows how long with will take us this time!! :) xxx

I was a bit afraid to be trying so soon, I was afraid my body might be like woah what do you think you are doing?! I hope we are blessed quickly :thumbup:

Good luck :) I hope it doesn't take too long for you! xx

Just got my withdrawl bleed! So heavy and painful :(

Then I'll be monitoring my ovulation and when I get my next period and starting from after that.

Just want to have my first proper period this time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"