Anyone else ttc after a miscarriage ?

Meganmae

Reaction score
Hi I had a mc end of December, I'm currently day two in to my period and this Will be the first month ttc after it happened, I was wondering if anyone is in the same boat or at the same stage and wanted to be ttc buddies ? :thumbup:

Me! I've had two last year. How do you feel? I am trying to stay positive. Do you know why you miscarried? How far along were you? Sorry for your loss.

Hi I had a mc end of December, I'm currently day two in to my period and this Will be the first month ttc after it happened, I was wondering if anyone is in the same boat or at the same stage and wanted to be ttc buddies ? :thumbup:

Hi Meganmae,

I had a suspected miscarriage in Dec (my lovely Dr never even bothered to do any tests and just told me to rest). We weren't officially trying but now we're TTC. Scary times!

I'm waiting for AF after my miscarriage. I finally stopped bleeding and I am contemplating just going for it this month with or without the witch showing up. It will make the difference (if all goes well and a miracle happens and I get pregnant this month with a sticky bean) between an October baby and a December baby. Of corse I'll take either but October seems better than a Christmas baby. My sister was born in December and always hated it as a kid.

Advise and concerns are more than welcome. DH and I are flying solo since the MW dropped me like a roach the minute I mentioned bleeding.

I'm nearly finishing af, I've bought the clear blue digital ovulation to use this month, worked out the 15th should be ovulating , I'm worried it's going yo happen again but you have move on and be positive , how are u all getting on?

I hope you don't mind me commenting I just saw ur thread and it sounded like me when I had my mc. I allowed one full cycle after mc and tried after that and got pregnant straight off after a long wait trying to get pregnant with my mc pregnancy . Everything went fine second time around albeit I was a nervous wreck. Just wanted to let u know there is light and the end of the tunnel ladies, I wish u every luck in finding your rainbow. X

DH and I recently started TTC #2 this month... we have an amazing 19 month old boy. Our last pregnancy ended in miscarriage at about 9 weeks, however that was back in March. Due to many life changes we put off trying again until now, but I feel that the wait has made me more nervous! Wishing you luck!!!

My hubby and I are TTC #1. I had a MMC this past summer, but wasn't cleared to start trying again until about a month before the new year due to my HCG levels. I'm constantly nervous I won't get pregnant again or if I do, that I'll have another MC. But, for some reason I'm feeling very positive and optimistic today!

I'm 2 or 3DPO right now and crossing my fingers that this will be the month.

Good luck and lots of fairy dust to everyone!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->