Anyone else TTC after a vasectomy reversal?

wannabeprego

Mom to 3, FET cycle 10/2023 is a BFP!
Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

Is anyone else TTC after a vasectomy reversal? I was just wondering if anyone else has conceived after a vasectomy reversal and would like to share their experence or knows anyone that went through this stuation and has any advice.

thanks,

wannabeprego

hi im/we are trying to concive after my husband had his reversal on the 17th of march we find out on wednesday if its worked (my gut feeling is telling me that it has not ) good luck I hope you get a positive

hi im/we are trying to concive after my husband had his reversal on the 17th of march we find out on wednesday if its worked (my gut feeling is telling me that it has not ) good luck I hope you get a positive

Good Luck with TTC, I hope that he is producing strong swimmers! My husband had his in October of 2009 and the doctor that did the procedure told him to give a sperm sample after 6 months if I wasnt pregnant yet. He is going to give a sample hopefully in July so I hope everything is working properly! It has been over ten years since he had the orginal procedure so I know the percentages for succes can be reduced over time, but I am trying to stay positive and hopeful regardless. My husband has 2 teenagers from a previous marriage, but this will be my first child.

How long ago did your husband have the original procedure done?

he had it reversed after just under 4 years, we were told all things that could be on our side were ie the short time he'd had the vasectomy, his age (36), we dont smoke and the fact the original op was done well. just keeping fingers crossed for tomorrow

well it was good news my husbands sperm rate was 28 million and live sperm were present straight after the op, so we were congratulated by the doc and told to try mid cycle , hope its good news for you too

Oh wow, great news !!!!!!:thumbup: I am so happy for you hun!!!! I will keep my fingers crossed and hope you get your BFP soon!!!!!!!!:flower::winkwink::happydance: I will post later in July once my hubby gets his sperm tested too and let you know how it turns out!!!!! Have a great night!!!

Hi if you don't mind could you's tell me were your husbands had the reversal and how much it was as me and my husband want to have a reversal and he had it done only 1 yr ago ??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->