Anyone else ttc baby number 3?

Pridey

Reaction score
Hello all myself and my partner are once again ttc.. I have a 7 year age gap between my two girls and have decided not to leave it as long this time around. I have found (in my opinion) that I don't seem to get pregnant very easily so have decided to start to try to conceive now as I'd like another child before I reach 30 (4 years!) Both of my children were concieved in the month of March so I feel like that may be my lucky month! Anyone else ttc number 3? Also any tips? Thanks for reading xx

Hi we are trying to conceive # 3, we already have our ds who's 6 and DD who's 2. This is our 4th month now and I'm just hoping it happens soon lol x

Hey.

We are also ttc no 3, my cycles are still a bit wonky since miscarriage in July, I've had super long cycles & didn't ovulate on the first cycle & unsure on the second. This is the first cycle back ttc so just have to wait it out & see what happens.

What is everyone doing opks temping or just taking it easy?

Good luck x

I'm doing temping and was doing opk until this month as I decided to ease it a bit x

We're working on #3 too, we're in the tww of our second cycle. My daughter is 4 1/2, and my son will be 2 in 3 weeks.

Yup we're ttc #3 my dd is 3 and my son is 2. This is our second cycle and I'm 9dpo. Still getting bfn! Really hoping this s our month as my husband leaves for the Navy in March! Kinda on a time crunch here!

Myself and my partner haven't used any contraception since out daughter was born she will be 2 on 1st Jan. I must admit I have started to become a little disheartened because everyone I know has been able to get pregnant in under 2 years.. and then there is me who seems to take forever.. Good luck to you all I hope you all get the results you want x

I am waiting to TTC in the new year, and we have two boys aged 8 and 10 years old. I'm going to try not to temp/opk. I seem to get pregnant easily but don't stay that way (4 miscarriages before my first, finally took progesterone and baby advil and he stuck!).

Where is everyone in their ttc cycle currently?

AF is due in 4 days, but I have no pregnancy symptoms so I'm thinking it's not happening this month. I'm already planning out next month and focusing on Christmas to try to not get too disheartened again.

My AF is 23 days late but just BFN's here. Dr sent me for a blood test this morning.

I'm due to ovulate anytime now (I think) although I'm not convinced I'm going to actually ovulate.. I bought some ovulation teststrips so going to try those.. how are you ladies doing? Anyone feeling hopeful this month? x

Af arrived this morning, so I'm out again. :/ Now gotta hope that 2016 starts out really, really well! The beginning of the year is always pretty rough on me, January ALWAYS throws me some crazy curveballs, so I'm feeling a bit rough about it. Hoping a bfp comes soon!

Yup we're ttc #3 my dd is 3 and my son is 2. This is our second cycle and I'm 9dpo. Still getting bfn! Really hoping this s our month as my husband leaves for the Navy in March! Kinda on a time crunch here!

My husband is also in the navy and will leave in few weeks. This is our only no them to try but he only had his VR 10 days ago

Af arrived this morning, so I'm out again. :/ Now gotta hope that 2016 starts out really, really well! The beginning of the year is always pretty rough on me, January ALWAYS throws me some crazy curveballs, so I'm feeling a bit rough about it. Hoping a bfp comes soon!
I'm sorry hopefully 2016 is he year

Ok so I'm officially a day late according to the app I use to keep track, trying not to get my hopes up as I have been using ovulation strips which came with a few pregnancy strips and both tests negative :( I have had what I can only describe as really bad period pains for 4 days now but no blood not even spotting... I'm at the stage that I just really need to know either way lol... How are you ladies getting on? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->