Anyone Else useing Progestrone Gel!?

ErinRae

Reaction score
Hello All... I am currently 9 weeks, Starting using the progestrone gel at 4 weeks due to previous miscarriage and they hadn't confirmed my PCOS yet. Well anyways. I have this discharged that is like flaky chunks of stuff... I'm thinking its just the progesterone. So wondering if anyone else has this!? Also are you having sex while you use this stuff!? I have only had sex once since starting to use it and I wouldn't let him finish the job in there bc I worried it would cancel out the effectiveness of the progestrone gel!! Anyways I hope you can help me!! :) Thanks in advance ladies! :)

Hi Im usuing pogestrone pessaries and sometimes the wax from them is in the toilet when i go so maybe it could be something like that

WAx? what is a pessarie!? Just curious!? Mine are suppositories I put up my crotch 2 times a day, they are individual applicators!! Its like a creamy gel but comes out in clumps!! Idk I'm just not loving this, its been weeks and I'm sick of it, but anything to save this baby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->