Anyone else waiting anxiously for test results?

bbbunny

Reaction score
Last week I had the CD3 tests including FSH testosterone etc and I am currently waiting for the CD21 test.

Before I looked it up if had no idea about FSH and now I am terrified that my levels will be high. They told me to call back in a week for the results but I called today on the off chance they would be back and the receptionist said they were back in but hadn't been looked at yet. She refused to tell me the numbers as she said she wasn't qualified and told me to call again on Wednesday.

So so nervous about these tests and what they could mean for us I am a wreck.

Anyone else waiting for results?

Argh tried again today and they still hadn't been looked at. She almost gave me the numbers over the phone when I said how anxious I was but then said that she was worried about giving me the wrong numbers and making me think something was wrong which of course made me worry more that she had seen something in the paperwork and didn't want to tell me.

She told me to try again tomorrow so I am counting the hours until I can call again.

So scared. Have absolutely convinced myself that the fsh will be high.

I've not been through this but just wanted to send hugs. Doctors receptionists are notorious for this kind of behaviour!!! Good luck xx

I hope you get some relief from this anxiety tomorrow!

Thanks for the replies :) I called this morning and was told to call back at 10 called at 10 was told to call back at 12.30 called at 12.30 and was told to call back tomorrow.

Slowly going insane lol

Arghhhhhhhh!! Hope you get some answers tomorrow xx

I hope you are able to find out tomorrow. I had one do that with hubby's SA results. All she told me was low motility. We never did get the full results because I refused to see the doctor again for how poorly she treated me.

Argh, that would irritate the crap out of me!

I have to go in for my CD3 tests in a few days. Started spotting today so just waiting for full on AF to start counting.

Good luck to you! I'm sure everything will be well for you. XOXO

Thanks for the replies :) I called this morning and was told to call back at 10 called at 10 was told to call back at 12.30 called at 12.30 and was told to call back tomorrow.

Slowly going insane lol
Arrrghhh! Seriously? :devil: Hope they get it together by tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->