Anyone else waiting to ovulate?

lilmisscaviar

2 girls, 3 boys
Reaction score
I'm on CD9. AF just ended for me (I had a long bleed this month) and now I'm waiting to ovulate. Anyone else want to join in the wait?

Yes me! I'm on cd 5 now my period is just slowing down! It's my first period since my d&c so hoping my bodies back on track now. My cycles are anywhere from 27-35 days but I normally o around cd20. When do you usually o?

Me too! Im CD11.. Expected ovulation in about 4-5 days ish.. Slightly excited & itching to pee on a stick Lol

Ha ha Everything - love that emoji cuppa tea waiting about Lol

I am! CD 4 for me... period is almost done.

Me! on CD 2. i thought for sure i was pregnant last cycle, but just got AF last night, THREE DAYS EARLY!! gahhh. only plus side of that is that i'll ovulate sooner i guess? lol. hubby and i went on a whim last month, i'll be using my OPKs this time!

Hi everything it appears as though you and I have children with the same birthday :)

Hi everything it appears as though you and I have children with the same birthday :)

Ha, so we do!! Our second children are pretty close too! Fingers crossed our #3's will also be pretty close together in 8/9 months time!! :haha:

Yep! CD7. Last day of AF. Should O in just a few days. Here we go again!:sex:

Yep cd6 (5 day af as usual) and cycles range from 23-32 at mo x

Can I join too? I'm on between cd 12 and 18. I know that sounds odd but it's my first cycle following a 15 week loss, and the bleeding began a week earlier than AF was due and lasted 11 days- so I'm pretty sure the first half was my body clearing out whatever was left (sorry!)

I keep getting the odd bit of ewcm but then it goes again. Opks negative. Guess I just keep testing!

Good luck ladies!

Hello again loraloo! I'm looking forward to going through this journey with all you ladies and fingers crossed we all get out bfps! How amazing would that be everything if we had another one close in age :)

I'm still waiting to O as well... Im on CD 16 and I've never O'd this late. I have no idea what's going on. I've had 2 28 day cycles and 1 29 day cycle since having my iud out. Hopefully it's just delayed O and not an anovulatory cycle

When i was ttc my son my cycles were anything from 29-35days, fx'd its late ovulation on a longer cycle this month hun

CD6 here. I'm a lucky one with very rarely more than a 3 day very light flow.26-32 day cycles. although the last few months since my mirena has been out It's been a steady 27 day cycle except for this last one that was 26, so hopefully being more regular is helping, although I'm not really sure seeing how this is already taking far longer than my last two pregnancies. Last few months I have ovulated on CD13 but my last pregnancy with my twins I ovulated on CD15. I'm not temping this month as going for a more relaxed approch as I've been stressed out.
Baby dust.

CD6 here. I'm a lucky one with very rarely more than a 3 day very light flow.26-32 day cycles. although the last few months since my mirena has been out It's been a steady 27 day cycle except for this last one that was 26, so hopefully being more regular is helping, although I'm not really sure seeing how this is already taking far longer than my last two pregnancies. Last few months I have ovulated on CD13 but my last pregnancy with my twins I ovulated on CD15. I'm not temping this month as going for a more relaxed approch as I've been stressed out.
Baby dust.

Oh I see u hav twins! How lucky! I would love to have twins:baby: Do you hav twins in family? How different was the pregnancy and how soon you got bfp?

I'm still waiting to O as well... Im on CD 16 and I've never O'd this late. I have no idea what's going on. I've had 2 28 day cycles and 1 29 day cycle since having my iud out. Hopefully it's just delayed O and not an anovulatory cycle

I'm in the same situation! I'm not actually sure when I usually o, this is my second time using opks, and last cycle was spot on 14
FX FX FX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->