Anyone else waiting to ovulate?

CD4 and AF is gone :woohoo:

Will start OPK's on CD9 I think.

Hiya I'm new to posting on this site but have been following a little while. I had a positive opk yesterday so are getting at it! I only have short 26 day cycles so due my af on 29/10 I won't test til then as last month I really thought I was and wasted tests so got my thoughts up too much! Fingers crossed we all get our bfp this month!!

Didn't have my smear (see new post) but forgot to say that they said that from my previous cycles(24,23,32) its average of 27days so might fertile from fri .... Cannot see how that is the average tho ....

How is everyone today? Hope to dtd tomorrow incase am from fri lol

As an update I got my positive opk yesterday :happydance:

I'm happy that ovulation came on time this cycle. I have ovulated in the past from CD10 to CD23 in a 27 day cycle so I never know when it is going to happen. We DTD twice since getting the positive and plan to DTD again today. Good luck to everyone! Hopefully many of us end up with :bfp: this month!

Cd10 for me, started OPKs today although I knew it would be too early. Just as well, DH has a migraine so it's best not to ovulate anytime soon!

I'm on CD5, AF just ended. I really hope this cycle is the one, I'm so sick of waiting and we haven't even been trying for that long. I have so much sympathy for those who are long term TTC, I can't imagine having that constant struggle.

Hi having been on the depo, my last shot being June 2014, my periods have finally returned. This is my second cycle. My first was 26 days so if I can that as an estimate then the witch Should be due 30 October...my birthday! according to fertility friend ovulation is due any day so I've started testing...but we shall see 😀

So done a stick wee for ovulation once yesterday was neg no line at all and one now but faint line (but instructions say neg if faint line ) Urgh dtd last night and hope to again soon but hope to ov soon! On cd12 so maybe still early?

Would a faint line indicate its on its way?.... Help! Have you all started tests yet? Xx

Oh I see u hav twins! How lucky! I would love to have twins:baby: Do you hav twins in family? How different was the pregnancy and how soon you got bfp?

Yes, I am blessed. Twins do not run in our families it was a huge surprise.Identical boys. the pregnancy was difficult towards the end and I was sick almost the whose 35 weeks. Got a very very faint positive 11dpo an a positive dgi 12dpo.

Oh i hope i get twins! lot of work probably, but really cute. When did u find out that u were expecting twins? I wonder if having twins affect the early pregnancy symptoms?

So done a stick wee for ovulation once yesterday was neg no line at all and one now but faint line (but instructions say neg if faint line ) Urgh dtd last night and hope to again soon but hope to ov soon! On cd12 so maybe still early?

Would a faint line indicate its on its way?.... Help! Have you all started tests yet? Xx

The lines do get darker the closer you get to o time because of the rise in hormones. They can rise quick though so your probably better off doing 2 a day, that's what I used to do when the lines started getting darker x

Agree with Dinky, line does get darker as you get closer to ovulation day. I never had a clear opk test tho, since CD3 i have faint line , but last night at CD8 it got bit darker. I kinda regret not getting the digital ones, line reading is painful.

Thanks guys I tested last night and was clear now a line this afternoon so will test tonight and will keep on till dark line :) xxxx

I'm going to start using them next cycle if I don't fall preg this cycle. I used them while ttc dd2 but I get obsessed with poas so I've tried to hold off lol. I'm going to order some *if* I start af

Digital ones are expensive, but easier. i finished a 20 test box in one cycle lol which was meant for two cycles:blush:

I tried sleeping right after BD last night, felt so weird and surprisingly there was nothing dripping out in the morning. My eggs better sucked up all the spermies :happydance:

Lol I always go to sleep straight after bd and don't seem to have much come back out! It must either soak in or dry up there lol!

hehe i always take shower right after, no wonder why i dont get preggo:dohh:

Lol some seep out I normally go for a wee :s always get cystitis if don't :( next time will lie down....

If this doesnt work, im gonna learn how to stand on my head and sleep that way :happydance:

Lol I've figured out if I lie on my front and go to sleep straight after then I get a bfp quicker :) I have a tilted uterus so don't know if that's why lying on my front works for me x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"