Anyone else waiting to ovulate?

Thats what i read yesterday so i did slept on my front last night, plus i used preseed.

Hmmm my DH likes it with me on top (as if I wasn't working hard enough to conceive already..!!!), wonder if that's having an impact on our chances!!

My dp prefers that too but he's not fussy lol. He likes it when I lie on my front and he goes from behind, so we tend to do that around o time then when he's done I don't move lol I just go straight to sleep!

Oh thats weird, my hubby says he doesnt feel much when im on top. Plus its too much work since i got a big butt to lift :blush:

Try to switch position during ovulation days?

Hmmmm DH likes to play hard to get on my o days as he doesn't like "having to perform on schedule." So it's often me begging for sex and then he's like "fine but only if you go on top!"
He's such a big kid at times!! *sigh*
:)

Hmmmm DH likes to play hard to get on my o days as he doesn't like "having to perform on schedule." So it's often me begging for sex and then he's like "fine but only if you go on top!"

Omg thats exactly what my hubby does :wacko: He says it should happen naturally, so he acts like a diva around my fertility time. Yesterday he was faking sleep so i dont ask for it :shrug:

Omg thats exactly what my hubby does :wacko: He says it should happen naturally, so he acts like a diva around my fertility time. Yesterday he was faking sleep so i dont ask for it :shrug:

Oh I'm so pleased that I'm not thr only one with a diva for husband - although of course I'm sorry you have to deal with this as well!! My hubby is also all about spontaneity and things happening naturally. Can't believe yours actually faked sleeping, my hubby usually has a headache or he's feeling down about work or something. Yet he really wants another baby, how does he think it's ever gonna happen at this rate lol!!

hahha my hubby wants twin boys lol not even one baby, he is hoping for two :shrug:

Wow twins, not sure I could cope with that!!

Last night after I told DH it's my fertile period he of course decided to go to bed a couple of hours after me. I knew I'd be asleep by the time he'd get in so I set my phone on a vibrate alarm for 2 am and bounced him and it worked lol! Might do the same again on Saturday night, especially if my OPKs get darker.
Gosh the things you need to do...

Hey ladies hope it's ok to join in the convo ️am on cd 13 wondered if I could ️️hop on board ... ️Am a newbie to this site not such a newbie to babies Tho :) although I think I've learned more this time round than before ! ️Xx

Last night after I told DH it's my fertile period he of course decided to go to bed a couple of hours after me. I knew I'd be asleep by the time he'd get in so I set my phone on a vibrate alarm for 2 am and bounced him and it worked lol! Might do the same again on Saturday night, especially if my OPKs get darker.

hahahha u set ur alarm?! thats so funny! once i get positive, im gonna show him who is the true diva :thumbup:

Hey ladies hope it's ok to join in the convo ️am on cd 13 wondered if I could ️️hop on board ... ️Am a newbie to this site not such a newbie to babies Tho :) although I think I've learned more this time round than before ! ️Xx

Welcome! CD13 u are about to ovulate:happydance:

Happy BDing!

hahahha u set ur alarm?! thats so funny! once i get positive, im gonna show him who is the true diva :thumbup:

Yes and I will probably do the same again tomorrow night lol.
DH has always preferred morning BD but with DD around that hardly ever happens anymore. Luckily just a bit of sleep seems to have the same effect on him hence the alarm at 2 am!!!
The things you have to resort to..

Haha love reading this convo! I'm lucky dp doesn't need a excuse to do it he would happily do it 3 or 4 times a day he drives me crazy sometimes! It's me that would need jumping on at 2am although with this insomnia I'm experiencing at the mo he would probably get a slap! Got another sign that o it's on its way, my ibs has started to flare up and that happens around o and af for me. Hopefully I will o in the next day or 2 and I'm still getting ewcm x

Brill that you set the alarm lol

Getting twinges today and lots of fluid creamy/stretchy clear neg on opk but faint line still so fingers x soon! Can't dtd tonight as oh bro round so tomorrow :) as said on my post some trackers say one thing and other saying between another time :s

This month is long..... Or seems to be

Hey all yesterday I took a pic (sep post) and now just done another (also lots of fluid) and line is darker than yesterday

Is it positive or as not strong still neg?... New to all this but will test this afternoon it has to be very soon right?...

Did drink a cuppa not long before this so maybe could affect line strength?... Now worried not dtd enough this week due to partner working and family over :s hope to today

Eek

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 0
That still looks negative to me, I think the test line is supposed to be the same colour or darker than the control. Unless of course it got diluted by the drink! It does look like you will o soon anyway!
Perhaps avoid drinks for the next few hours and test again later today!

Many thanks Urgh first proper cycle it's so stressful! How's things with you today? What cd you on now? Any signs of ov?
Xx

I'm cd15, OPK was still negative yesterday. Will test again later today. I really hope I won't ovulate over the next couple of days as DH is poorly with a tummy bug and we haven't BD'ed since Thursday night and can't see that happening as long as he's unwell.
I've had watery and ewcm since Thursday but I usually get it for 5-6 days before o.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->