Anyone else waiting to ovulate?

Orange cheep packet ones from savers (will go boots tomorrow I think) they come in a pack of 5 :s not temping yet will next cycle x

Could be the opks, have u got positive by using them before? I suggest u keep BDing for next couple days, and every other day after that incase you ovulate late. Also how do u check ur cervical mucus? U gotta really insert that finger (fmi), it might be bit watery and u think its dried up

Orange cheep packet ones from savers (will go boots tomorrow I think) they come in a pack of 5 :s not temping yet will next cycle x

Could be the opks, have u got positive by using them before? I suggest u keep BDing for next couple days, and every other day after that incase you ovulate late. Also how do u check ur cervical mucus? U gotta really insert that finger (fmi), it might be bit watery and u think its dried up

Could be will get another brand tomorrow- it's called clear and simple...
what does everyone use?

No only see when wipe.... :s

jjbuttons, you have to insert ur finger. I thought by wiping, i should be okey but the day i thought i was dried up, i tried inserting finger and it was very cream in there. Sorry if im disturbing you with all these info but your cervical fluid doesnt always come down, so u may not see it.

I used clear blue digital last cycle but this cycle i got Easyhome cheapies from amazon, clear blue is way too expensive. I got 50opks, 20hpts for 27dollars, so i test all day everyday hehe

Hey girls, little update

Done my OPK at work just now and really strong positive :happydance:

We didnt get to DTD last night which I'm gutted about now as I keep hearing its important to do a lot of :sex: on the lead up to ovulation too

We done it last on Saturday .... this this will be OK?

Im obviously going to make sure we DTD tonight and every day for the next few days too lol x

I got positive opk today too. Are you temping? Dont worry! You probably will ovulate tomorrow so BD today for sure and ovulation day and after ovulation day. Thats when fertility friend gives high changes of conceiving

No hun I've never tried temping too but I'm thinking about it

Defo going to dtd tonight and next couple days ekkkkk xx

Well done hun as long as dtd in next two days fingers x :) what cd you on? I'm testing again later but starting to give up and it's only first proper cycle lol

Cd16 for me babe - I've only been doing opk's a few months and I've ovulated on cd16, last month cd19 and then this month 16 again

Hoping this will be our month as we've dtd on the lead up to ovulation too :happydance:

Could be will get another brand tomorrow- it's called clear and simple...
what does everyone use?

No only see when wipe.... :s

I usually use Cheapies off eBay and normally order from the same buyer and get same sticks

The most recent batch I brought looked slightly different and I kept getting really faint lines last couple of days (mine usually get darker and darker) so I used one of my old test sticks with the same urine and got a really dark positive on the older sticks!

So I defo think some brands work better than others which isn't helpful x

Jjbuttons I'm also cd16 and still getting OPK-. :(
The line hasn't been getting any darker since Saturday and I've had fertile cm, mostly watery, since Thursday. It's frustrating but just hang in there. I'm sure we'll both get our positive tests soon!

Thanks guys very reassuring :) first time using opk too so stressful reading lines lol

Dtd last night and weds night and hopefully tonight :) so at least some in the run up I guess :)

Big hugs to you all let's hope lots of baby dust! Xx

The piccys leading up started to get darker but not like control or darker but today seem lighter than past two days :( just tested again and still very light so not sure maybe have ov but wee still diluted maybe :s or the test? Or just still not ov yet....

Longest cycle was my first off the pill being 38 days but settled to 23/24/32 so hoping be long cycle hence late ov??? :s

Keep testing, when i get home i will show you my yesterdays and todays tests. I barely had line yesterday and today its as dark as control line.

Last month my tests were getting darker as i got close to ovulation and this month i got the dark line out of no where. So dont relate to previous months, it will get darker.

BTW ovulation pain is bit more than usual this month, i have stabbing pain just under my belly button, prob left ovary, I hope its the spermies attacking my eggs :muaha:

Keep testing, when i get home i will show you my yesterdays and todays tests. I barely had line yesterday and today its as dark as control line.

Last month my tests were getting darker as i got close to ovulation and this month i got the dark line out of no where. So dont relate to previous months, it will get darker.

BTW ovulation pain is bit more than usual this month, i have stabbing pain just under my belly button, prob left ovary, I hope its the spermies attacking my eggs :muaha:

Omg same here really ache badly :s yay spermies lol

many thanks hun that be brill- not dtd tonight after all as oh tired and lots of work to do :( at least done it last night! :s next will be weds.....

Thats okey too, last month we BDd like 16-18days, and i got negative while people BD one night and get positive. If its meant to be happen, it will happen :dust:

Thanks hun just feel sick in mornings and didn't eat much yesterday (unless coming down with something) now thinking could I have already ov before started testing weds??? :s will buy another pack later and test at 2

Period should be either next week or the 1st :s so short phase if late ov :s

Only started testing twice a day from Sunday so maybe....messed just now with two dif tests and still faint lines is it possible to always have a faint line even after ov or will it be blank?...

I'm sure had this faint line when first started testing on weds.... Got little bit stronger on sat but still faint few days ago.... Seen pics of what suppose to look like when pos and they not been like it ... Ewcm back again tho...

Cramps since weds but faint lines since then too

So confusing

I always have faint line, before ovulation and after ovulation, only this month it went blank two day before it went dark, so dont worry about faint lines that much.

All honetly, my temping got me confused too. I got positive opk, bad bad ovulation pain, cervical mucus is fertile yesterday but my temp is way too stable for my liking. I hope that doesnt indicate any abnormalities with my hormones/ovaries:cry:

Got my positive OPK this morning, cd 13. I'm not temping, just using OPKs this cycle. No EWCM but very watery instead. Hubby has no idea what he's in for the next couple days lol

Cd17, lots of watery and ewcm today, sore breasts, was so sure I'm about to ovulate but just got another OPK-. Just a very faint pink line there, it's not changed since Saturday.
*sigh*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->