Anyone else waiting to ovulate?

I dont think he knows how everything works, like couple months ago, we both thought you can get pregnant whenever, didnt know what ovulation day is. Also when i get my period, i thought its my egg breaking down, not the lining. I have read so much and learned how it works of course but he doesnt believe me when i try to educate him too. He says stop reading that bs and we will have it naturally like our parents did.

He also said we will BD tonight, but it might be too late:cry:

my hubby wanted me on top last night, and i said that was fine as long as we finish missionary. he said why!? i said because studies show (well the ones i have found) that the sperm gets in the deepest that way. he thought i was making it up! he goes, you don't read any studies. i said i looked it up!! GAHHH men!! but i got my way anyway lol.

you know what i found odd? the last two days i have been using Wondfo and the Clearblue Digital (not the advanced version) opks. on lunch yesterday i went to grab a dollar tree one bc i forgot to bring my wondfo to work. dollar tree was clearly positive (matched control line, not darker than). got home, took wondfo and clearblue. wondfo test line was slightly lighter than control line which would mean negative, but clearblue gave me a a smiley. covered my bases anyway since i was pretty sure i started ovulating yesterday anyway. just thought it was weird of the two results.

I have noticed they differ too! Makes me wonder if Ive been missing my surge day each month!

Tested again and hardly anything there not like faint line like have had :( ah well will wait till next cycle as either missed it prior to getting the sticks or haven't ov this month :s always thought you have period if ov :(

Maybe missed it as wee diluted or if faint one eve could have positive before tested again in morning? But surely if that case the positive lasts?...

Good luck to those that have! Will keep testing but don't think be worth it now :(

Still feel sick and smell of cheese makes me heave :(

You can still have regular period and not ovulate at all, but i think u just missed ur surge. Some people have positive for like couple hours. Thats why its impostant to test couple times a day. If you dont get positive this cycle, you should start temping since ur lh is hard to detect.

Defo next cycle I been testing three times a day since Sunday nevermind all new stuff to me and know for next time will order a thermometer if af shows xx

If only for few hours would that still mean you have 24-36hrs window for egg to release? X

Tested again and hardly anything there not like faint line like have had :( ah well will wait till next cycle as either missed it prior to getting the sticks or haven't ov this month :s always thought you have period if ov :(

Maybe missed it as wee diluted or if faint one eve could have positive before tested again in morning? But surely if that case the positive lasts?...

Good luck to those that have! Will keep testing but don't think be worth it now :(

Still feel sick and smell of cheese makes me heave :(

You can still have regular period and not ovulate at all, but i think u just missed ur surge. Some people have positive for like couple hours. Thats why its impostant to test couple times a day. If you dont get positive this cycle, you should start temping since ur lh is hard to detect.

Defo next cycle I been testing three times a day since Sunday nevermind all new stuff to me and know for next time will order a thermometer if af shows xx

If only for few hours would that still mean you have 24-36hrs window for egg to release? X

Clearblue manual says once u get a positive opk, you should stop using opks. Positive opk means u are going to ovulate 12-48 hours and the length is different for everyone. For example, last month my opk was negative in the morning the i tested at night bkz of my ovulation pain and i got positive, then when i tested next morning, it was negative. I dont think i would catch the positive if i didnt test at night. My temp chart showed, i ovulated the next day, the day that i had negative opk.

Its all new to me too, and im bad at temping, and didnt get pregnant yet, but from what i seen so far, you missed ur positive opk somehow.

Just stop worrying for now, and still BD every other day incase u ovulate later on, and see if you get pregnant. If not, we will change the game plan :hugs:

If did miss hopefully the times dtd hopefully covered it lol only dtd three times this month (need more practise lol)

Thanks Hun xx

Hi ladies this is my OPK from half an hour ago. What do you think?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 4
If did miss hopefully the times dtd hopefully covered it lol only dtd three times this month (need more practise lol)

Thanks Hun xx

3 times! my hubby thinks i have low sex drive even tho we BD like 16-18times a month :dohh: Only problem with him, he doesnt wanna follow a schedule, so my fertile window he plays hard to get and pisses me off.

Yeah I know :( not good hope to change that been busy as moved last month and me and lil one had chickenpox month before :(

I finally had a talk with hubby about how its not fair for me to do everything and him acting hard to get. He said he is sorry and he even helped me stand on my head lol i could only stand a minute, my butt is way too heavy:headspin:

I think im 1dpo today, will BD tonight too since fertility friend recommends

So I haven't posted since CD 9, im still learning how to find this forum, but I have been testing twice a day and its now cd12 and im still not even getting the slightest line on the ovulation test is this normal?

So I haven't posted since CD 9, im still learning how to find this forum, but I have been testing twice a day and its now cd12 and im still not even getting the slightest line on the ovulation test is this normal?

Still early for positive opk, dont stress, u will get it after 13

This is my first moth using opk

I was all worried first month too:hugs: I usually get negative up to CD13, even in the morning then when i feel the ovulation pain, i check after work (6pm) and get positive. So starting today, test morning and evening so you dont miss it

I even started bringing them to work with me. I have 2 children already but my youngest is almost 10 so its been a while and I didn't do anything to "plan" getting pregnant with them it just happened the 1st month I tried. this will be my first month trying but I figure I am older now so I want to plan better,

I think I will be joining you ladies once again in a couple days. I'm currently in the tww but all my hpts have come back :bfn: so now I'm in the wait for the :witch: which technically means I'm waiting to ovulate again.

I plan to start charting this next cycle but since I've never charted religiously before (only a few times at various points in my cycle in the past) I have a few questions. Could I use a regular thermometer or does it have to be a basal thermometer? I know the basal thermometer is more sensitive going by .01 degree instead of .1 degree but could I use a regular one anyway?

Another question I have is - to anyone who checks their cervix and has already given birth - how can you tell if your cervix is open or closed? Try as I might (I've had 5 pregnancies total, 2 vaginal births, 2 D&Cs and 1 natural m/c) I have a hard time telling this. I've read that it feels like puckered lips if it is closed and if it is open you can feel a dent, however when I feel mine, it feels somewhere in the middle. It feels like a slit with a dent in it that I can fit my fingertip into, but when I try to push into the dent, I feel resistance. Usually when my cervix is open and I push against it I can easily part the "lips" and when it is closed I only feel the slit. So do I consider this open or closed?

Finally, has anyone used soy to help ovulate? If so when did you take it in your cycle and how much? I don't think I have ovulated since my mmc in July and I need something to kickstart it, as we've been ttc for a few months without luck.

Any help with any of these questions would be greatly appreciated :)

Hi Lilmisscaviar. I'm also just waiting on AF, which will be here in next 24 hours or so. I haven't done any HPTs but that's because I'm so certain I'm out lol - bb pain has gone today, no cramps, cp very low.

The only question I can help you with is the one about cervix. I have had 2 kids so I know what you mean about it always seeming a little more open. I go more by where it is - it always goes very very high when I am Oing or about to O. It also feels very soft. I don't really notice anything about the slit, whether it's more open or not. Hope this helps.

Cd22 for me and still waiting to ovulate :(:(:( been getting ewcm for absolutely ages and my cervix has been high soft and open for a couple of days now. My hormones seem to be messed up after the d&c and this is my 2nd cycle since. I don't think I will ovulate this time :( getting so fed up, not good when I'm naturally an impatient person!

Lilmisscaviar I use regular thermometer n it works fine

I wouldn't take soy unless u absolutely sure that you don't ovulate. Doctors don't recommend it as fertility aid to ppl who doesn't hav fertility problem. Can make things worse.

Start taking aspirin to help with kick start n healthier uterus lining n also take Bromelain to avoid future miscarriages. Dont mess with soy since u are ovulation on your own.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->