Anyone else waiting to ovulate?

Cd22 for me and still waiting to ovulate :(:(:( been getting ewcm for absolutely ages and my cervix has been high soft and open for a couple of days now. My hormones seem to be messed up after the d&c and this is my 2nd cycle since. I don't think I will ovulate this time :( getting so fed up, not good when I'm naturally an impatient person!

You do opks? Or temp! I can't remember

Lilmisscaviar I use regular thermometer n it works fine

I wouldn't take soy unless u absolutely sure that you don't ovulate. Doctors don't recommend it as fertility aid to ppl who doesn't hav fertility problem. Can make things worse.

Start taking aspirin to help with kick start n healthier uterus lining n also take Bromelain to avoid future miscarriages. Dont mess with soy since u are ovulation on your own.

Thank you for your help! I would hate to make things worse since my body seems to still be trying to regulate itself after my mmc in July. I was taking low dose 81 mg of baby aspirin last cycle. Is this enough? Also how much Bromelain do you recommend?

As some history my typical cycle is 26-28 days long with 5-6 days of AF bleeding. I've had 3 cycles since my mmc in July and AF has been coming typically every 26-28 days as per usual, however the bleeding has varied. First cycle I bled very lightly for 3-4 days, so light I only had to use a liner and hardly any pms symptoms. Second cycle I bled heavily for 8 days with lots of cramps, dizziness, fatigue, nausea and overall blah feeling. Third cycle I bled varying amounts for 11 days (started off heavy, then medium, then light and ended in spotting) with minimal cramping. Didn't need to take ibuprofen or use a heating pad. Since the bleeding has been different every time and that I haven't become pregnant yet, I assumed I'm not ovulating. Do you know if it is it possible to have regular cycles and still not ovulate or could my hormones still be out of whack from the miscarriage? Also can you get a positive opk and still not release an egg?

I've had blood tests run to check iron levels, hormone levels, PAPs to check for infections including PID and numerous ultrasounds. Everything has come back normal. The only thing we haven't tried is more invasive testing with the saline infusion sonogram or a hysteroscopy because my current insurance does not cover it. I was worried about scar tissue forming after my two previous D&Cs so if anyone has any information about symptoms for that, feel free to chime in :)

Oh, and btw AF did manage to show her ugly face today, as I was expecting. She came a day early though. Wasn't that nice of her? She must have really wanted to see me... *said with a sarcastic voice and eye roll*

Well now at least I am officially waiting to ovulate with the rest of you :winkwink:

Lilmisscaviar I use regular thermometer n it works fine

I wouldn't take soy unless u absolutely sure that you don't ovulate. Doctors don't recommend it as fertility aid to ppl who doesn't hav fertility problem. Can make things worse.

Start taking aspirin to help with kick start n healthier uterus lining n also take Bromelain to avoid future miscarriages. Dont mess with soy since u are ovulation on your own.

Thank you for your help! I would hate to make things worse since my body seems to still be trying to regulate itself after my mmc in July. I was taking low dose 81 mg of baby aspirin last cycle. Is this enough? Also how much Bromelain do you recommend?

As some history my typical cycle is 26-28 days long with 5-6 days of AF bleeding. I've had 3 cycles since my mmc in July and AF has been coming typically every 26-28 days as per usual, however the bleeding has varied. First cycle I bled very lightly for 3-4 days, so light I only had to use a liner and hardly any pms symptoms. Second cycle I bled heavily for 8 days with lots of cramps, dizziness, fatigue, nausea and overall blah feeling. Third cycle I bled varying amounts for 11 days (started off heavy, then medium, then light and ended in spotting) with minimal cramping. Didn't need to take ibuprofen or use a heating pad. Since the bleeding has been different every time and that I haven't become pregnant yet, I assumed I'm not ovulating. Do you know if it is it possible to have regular cycles and still not ovulate or could my hormones still be out of whack from the miscarriage? Also can you get a positive opk and still not release an egg?

I've had blood tests run to check iron levels, hormone levels, PAPs to check for infections including PID and numerous ultrasounds. Everything has come back normal. The only thing we haven't tried is more invasive testing with the saline infusion sonogram or a hysteroscopy because my current insurance does not cover it. I was worried about scar tissue forming after my two previous D&Cs so if anyone has any information about symptoms for that, feel free to chime in :)

Cycle length and opks dont confirm that you ovulate, thats why u should start temping. Opks shows that ur body produced LH hormone, LH hormone helps egg to be released, so opks are good to spot when u will have egg available and ovulate but doesnt mean you ovulate.
Ur period cycles can be long or short, depends on stress level and ur diet, exercise, even pain killer you take. So dont look at irregular cycles and assume something is wrong with you.

I heard maca regulates cycles, not sure how to use it, look it up.
81mg aspirin a day, thats what u need. Bromelain needs to be taken 1-5dpo, one pill a day, 400-500mcg, do not take more than 5 days! I also dont take aspirin when im taking bromelain bkz they both thin blood.

Cd22 for me and still waiting to ovulate :(:(:( been getting ewcm for absolutely ages and my cervix has been high soft and open for a couple of days now. My hormones seem to be messed up after the d&c and this is my 2nd cycle since. I don't think I will ovulate this time :( getting so fed up, not good when I'm naturally an impatient person!

I started temping 4 days ago my chart is in my sig, I haven't done any opks but I have ordered some off the Internet but they won't be here till mid November :(

I started temping 4 days ago my chart is in my sig, I haven't done any opks but I have ordered some off the Internet but they won't be here till mid November :(

Then you need to relax! You need to temp for at least a cycle, im sure you are ovulating and ur chart will clearly show that. You just need to start charting latest 7-9dpo to see the ovulation. Just BD this cycle and enjoy, get used to temping. Next cycle, start ur chart CD1 and ur opks will arrive right before ovulation! im sure we will be able to locate ur ovulation:hugs:

Also looking at ur chart, u may ovulated CD20 , but since we dont have the temps before CD20, i cant say for sure.

I got my AF today! Bang on time was due today so that's one good thing that I'm regular! Its a full on yukky af this is why I hate being off the pill n having these heavy proper periods! Stomach feels like someone has kicked it a hundred times lol x

I don't think I have ovulated though due to the constant ewcm and the high soft and open cervix. I'm just scared my body's all messed up after the mc, but you are right next cycle should be a lot easier and stress free with the opks :)

Does anyone know if antibiotics will affect ttc? I've just been put on some (Cipro) for UTI and am due to ovulate in about a week. I have to take the Cipro for 10 days.

I'm back for my second cycle ttc. Cd 11 waiting to ovulate. Started using opks this month so I hope that helps narrow things down a bit - dh and I don't have endless stamina lol.

Does anyone know if antibiotics will affect ttc? I've just been put on some (Cipro) for UTI and am due to ovulate in about a week. I have to take the Cipro for 10 days.

I know cipro is not safe during pregnancy but not sure if its okey during ttc. How many days u need to be on it? I dont think it will affect ur ovulation, as long as u done taking them before implantation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->