• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

anyone else waiting to test on sat/sun/mon/tues 27/07-30/07? :)

just got another very nearly postive ovulation test...i had postives multiple times a day from the 11th till the 22nd. then a negative opk on the 23rd (when i got my bfp) and then bfns...and i didnt take another opk till today and its positive...if im not pregnant, my system is very messed up this month lol.

well I took a test and was BFN. I think the witch should show tomorrow, but I'll do another test tomorrow morning with FMU and I'll do another monday morning if no witch shows tomorrow.
Looks like this month isn't for us, so bring on Sept (Aug out as OH away for it all)

well I took a test and was BFN. I think the witch should show tomorrow, but I'll do another test tomorrow morning with FMU and I'll do another monday morning if no witch shows tomorrow.
Looks like this month isn't for us, so bring on Sept (Aug out as OH away for it all)

I hope you do get positive news, but if not, as you say, bring on the next!

I'm hoping to test on Monday. I'll be 11DPO, I really should wait until Tuesday. But I'm not feeling good about this month.

Monday's my day too! I'm very nervous lol. hoping its good news for you!

Well the witch arrived today so I'm out. There's a chance in Aug to DTD for one day, which wouldn't be unfavourable as there's a day in Aug he's now going to be home. If not though, then hopefully Sept will be our month!

sorry to hear that. good luck for August/Sept! I'm more and more sure as the days go by thay I'll get a BFN tomorrow sadly :( so hoping August is my month too!

3 BFNs this morning :( i think i can safely say I'm out this month.

I'm getting super squinters, but I'm only 7dpo (I have an early testing problem... is there an "anonymous" group for this?). I should wait several days to test, but that's not likely to happen.

Thanks! I'm still looking for that "early pee-ers anonymous" group though. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"