Anyone else waiting to TTC so they can lose weight?

Kristalebear1

<3 Isobel's Mommy <3
Reaction score
Hi I'm Kris, i have a lovely 2yr old and i am eager to have #2. We are waiting to TTC so i can lose weight. Im just above 300lbs and ready get on track. I don't have the best relationship with food so it's going to be a struggle. But im determined to come out of this healthier and hopefully start TTC this year.

Anyone else waiting to TTC bevause of your weight?
How do you stay on track?

We're not waiting until I've lost weight we're just waiting until we both feel its right but im spending that time shedding a few lbs and trying to eat as best i can. I'm trying to exercise when i can to get my body stronger as my last pregnancy i had a hard time staying active due to being a lazy oaf the first few months and due to the sheer size i got whilst pregnant. Good for you though, feeling better in yourself will make a huge difference to you. Rooting for you x

Im waiting for a number of reasons
One of which is weightloss
I'm 3 stone down .
4 to go.
Aiming at next Aug ish for TTC
But that could be sooner or later
Bf ing my 9 month old at the mo and no AF.
Also have 4 yr old boy.
I'm using my fitness pal, walking and just trying to eat better.
What r ye doing xxx

We are waiting to try for a number of reasons, including weight loss (under the purpose of feeling and being healthier) :winkwink:

Good luck!

We are also waiting...I don't want to wait too long as I feel the clock is ticking. But we are waiting for many reasons, one being weight loss. I need to lose around 10 kgs.

I'm in a similar situation to a few of you ladies. Desperate to start trying for baby #2 however I need to lose some weight first. I didn't have a very good experience in my first pregnancy and was treated pretty appallingly by the medical staff due to my weight, despite my pregnancy being very healthy in itself. I don't want to experience it the second time around.

Yes, it's really frustrating. I'm 33 and am getting older, my DD is already 5. I keep freaking out that I'm wasting time and I am feeling the pressure, which makes me fall off my diet and go through this whole cycle-never losing any weight. I finally think I am on a good road, My Dr said to lose about 30 pounds before we try, but I am so impatient.

Me. I have been waiting to try for years. Lost all my weight but put it all back on and more. I am now 2.5st down and OH said we can TTC once I lose amother 4-5st. I will still be at least 3 stone overweight but at least I will be a lot healthier than I was at 21.5st. Plus I am now 35 (36 in Jan) so can't really leave it too much longer x x

Yes for me also losing weight is one of the reasons for waiting, we were thinking we were going to TTC in February but we got too much going on and it's not the right time i think. This would be my 4th we'll be trying for and after having 2 out of the 3 pregnancies me being obese i don't want to do it again, i felt judged but i worry what others think all the time. I want to lose between 7 and half and 8 and half stone, so a hell of a lot.

ARe you following any diets at the moment Jessica? I am following slimming world. Don't. Do it 100% but enough to still enjoy life x x

ARe you following any diets at the moment Jessica? I am following slimming world. Don't. Do it 100% but enough to still enjoy life x x

Hi, no not following any particular diet just going to do calorie controlled diet. I've known quite a few included my sister in law that lost quite a bit on slimming world diet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"