Anyone else waiting until the 24th of July?!?

Thorpedo11

Reaction score
These next couple of weeks need to hurry up and by. I just want it to be the 24th. That's when AF is supposed to be here but I'm thinking I'll test the day before.

Hi Thorpedo!
My AF is due either on 24th or 25th.

How goes the waiting? AF due somewhere between 21-25 so here I am!

I wonder how long I'll hold out...

Hi Fairyy & Berri,
The waiting sucks. I hoping to make to the 24th when AF is supposed to show her ugly face. But I probably test the day before. I don't want to test way before and be disappointed if I see a BFN. So I'm just over here going over SS lol. How are you both holding up?

FF has finally decided that I ovulated on Friday, which matches what I thought, so I'm now 3dpo. AF will be due around 23-25 July, so I'm going to really try to wait until 25th to test. It's going to be a looong 12 days!

I'm here!!! O'ed Friday so I'm in the same position as Granton.. These weeks better fly!

I set the 24th as test day, will be 12dpo...if I can hold out and AF doesn't arrive!

FF has finally decided that I ovulated on Friday, which matches what I thought, so I'm now 3dpo. AF will be due around 23-25 July, so I'm going to really try to wait until 25th to test. It's going to be a looong 12 days!

Ganton

I just realized that your DS born in June 2012 is just 19 days younger than my DD.

It's been a very long 3 days. Hopefully the next 10 fly by. Tomorrow is going to be tough to wait through.
Weds I'm taking my little one to Disneyland, the Thursday its off to the lake for the day. Fri-Saturday painting and working on the house. Just a few things to keep me busy until then.

Seems we all ovulated over the weekend. I am going to test on 26th. If I get too impatient then I will test on Friday.

Thorpedo: Nice plan hun. You are busy this week. Have fun. :)

One question ladies is FRER good after expiration date ? My test is expiring this month. Can I use it in next few months or I have to use it this month ???

My AF is due July 23rd! I ovulated on Saturday. Let's hope time flies!

Mine is due either on 24th or 25th. I am trying not to think much about this. Usually the second week of TWW gets hard for me. Constantly checking for AF and all...

Today is 5dpo. Trying to stay busy. I've been having period like cramps all morning. How is everyone else doing?

Today is 5dpo. Trying to stay busy. I've been having period like cramps all morning. How is everyone else doing?

Im on 5 dpo as well.. i cant tell if i have cramps or if im constipated, sorry if tmi. Im so going crazy!! So when are you testing Thorpedo??

Hi ladies! Mind if I join you all in this incredibly long TWW?

I'm 4doo today and AF due either 7/23 or 7/24. I had a chemical last month so I know I shouldn't test early but I know I'm not going to be able to stop myself!

I have no symptoms so far and I don't remember having any with my 1st so who knows. Good luck y'all!

No symptom here. I usually get pms a week or 5days before AF. Only 4dpo today.

That's the exact date I'm expecting AF as well. I'm over testing early, I've had too many disappointments the last 6months doing that. I will just try to wait patiently.

I'm testing on the 24th when AF is due. I didn't get a BFP with my daughter until the day of my missed period.
PS- my cramps stopped after about 2 hours. Can it be the 24th already??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"