Anyone else waiting until the 24th of July?!?

Weird.....so I just got ewcm, 1st time this cycle even though im 8 dpo (I know I O'd because of + OPK and temp shift). I just had watery cm the whole fertile week, never ewcm but today I have ewcm and cramping. I hope af isnt coming! Its too early for her and I would hate to learn my LP is short because that would mean I cant get pregnant without extra progesterone. Has anyone else had these symptoms and eventually had a bfp?

I almost tested this morning. My urine was kind of strong smelling when I first went when i woke up. I feel like I'm pregnant but my body has changed so much since my miscarriage I keep telling myself I'm over reacting 😩

So who is testing on Friday (24th) actually ? That's going to be 13dpo for me.

I want to test Fri, but I'll wait and see what happens Sat when af is due. I had cramps on my right side yesterday and nothing since. No sore bbs like usual...nothing.

Okay. I have a question. I don't ever check my CM but today I did. It's real watery but I also two small small pieces of white sticky stuff. What does that mean lol

Okay. I have a question. I don't ever check my CM but today I did. It's real watery but I also two small small pieces of white sticky stuff. What does that mean lol

If it stretches then it's probably ewcm. Ewcm and watery are good signs as they are fertile fluids.

If it stretches then it's probably ewcm. Ewcm and watery are good signs as they are fertile fluids.

No it doesn't stretch :(. It kind of feels like lotion when I touch it and rub it together.

Britt~ I think that would just be considered creamy cm, well actually a mix of both. I get that occasionally too.

Thorpedo, I was sure i saw a faint line too. Its not over until the witch arrives!
SO, my update is after blood on wipe at 7dpo, and brown spotting for 4 days after (v slight) it was red when I weed this morning. I presume this is now an early af, but so weird as none of my usual cramps and definitely not a normal cycle. SO frustrated, i had that little feeling it was my month! ARGH!

Well it is day 31 of my cycle and no sign of af. My best friend said I was more "moody" than normal and ask if it was here. So far that is the only sign. Last night I did have a weird feeling in my abnomen. It was a rushing type feeling, like I could feel liquid of sorts moving. On this forum and others there so many that don't get a bfp until at least a week late so I am on to the next wait. I may just call the doc and get a blood test. With pcos my cycle could be non existant and not be pregnant. If that is the case I have to induce and I would rather do it sooner than later.

Loulou and thorpedo - hope AF stays away for you both!

Aayla - fingers crossed you had late implantation and still get your BFP!

I am counting myself out today - nothing on my test at 12dpo (not even the little hints of something on yesterday's tests). AF is due tomorrow so I guess I am onto August :(

At one point my FF chart said I O'd on day 22. I had my progesterone test on day 21 and it came back that I did ovulate but the number wasn't high. Is it possible it had the rise in progesterone a day before ovulation? After temping some more FF changed and noted no pattern. But if day 22 was right then it is likely I didn't implant until 3 days ago. Hmmm.

I'm testing tomorrow, anticipation is killing me. Not really sure when I ovulated so we will see but Friday seems like a good day!

Good luck to all the ladies testing tomorrow! I tested a day early today and got my bfp at 10dpo!!

Purely: omg! Congrats!! I am getting a blood test done on Monday and we have something called myehealth here so I can check my results online in the evening on the day I get tested. So no major waiting. Although the temptation to go out and buy another test us huge.

Good luck to all the ladies testing tomorrow! I tested a day early today and got my bfp at 10dpo!!

Woo-hoo!!! Huge congrats to you! Wishing you the best 9 months to come!

Good luck to the ladies testing tomorrow! Hope to hear of more beautiful bfps from you all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->