Anyone else waiting until the 24th of July?!?

Congrats to all the positives. I got my period today. So I guess I'm down for the count. Seems like my PMS symptoms are way worse since my miscarriage. It makes me sad :( because every month I feel like it's my chance again. Maybe I'll never have babies

Congrats to all the positives. I got my period today. So I guess I'm down for the count. Seems like my PMS symptoms are way worse since my miscarriage. It makes me sad :( because every month I feel like it's my chance again. Maybe I'll never have babies

So sorry Britt. It will happen for sure. Our time will come. :hugs:

May be get some medicine for pain and take rest. I get bad PMS too and have to take Motrin.

So sorry Britt. It will happen for sure. Our time will come. :hugs:

May be get some medicine for pain and take rest. I get bad PMS too and have to take Motrin.

Thank you Fairy *Hugs Back* I guess I will probably get some rest. I swear before I got pregnant and miscarried I never had anything. That miscarriage really threw my body out of wack.

I didn't test today. AF should be here tomorrow. If she doesn't show herself I'll be waiting an additional 3 days. When I had my BFP with my daughter I didn't get one until 15 dpo. Since today is only day 13 dpo so I will wait. Best of luck to all who all still are waiting to test.
Sorry to those who had AF show.
And congrats to all who got their BFP.

Temp took a dive this morning so I'm not even going to test tomorrow or Sunday like I planned. Just going to wait for the :witch: to fly in and try to figure out what I want to try for next cycle! Hope the rest of you still in limbo have better luck!

Welp.....10 dpo today and both ic and dollar store brands are bfn. I think i'll try again on 12 dpo. I was really hoping for at least a faint positive! I couldve sworn I have been feeling implantation symptoms on 7 and 8 dpo.

Sorry for BFN ladies and good luck to those who are waiting to test :flower:

I am not going to test until I am late which I doubt I would be. This cycle I ovulated on cd18/19 and we DTD on cd7,11,13,15 and 19 morning. So timing isn't that good. I am due for AF tomorrow.

So sorry to everyone that the witch got or those who have counted themselves out, I hope you get a late bfp :hugs:

Sorry Thorpedo :(
But are you not going to try in August ?

So sorry for those who got af. I have my blood work requisition so I will be getting it done tomorrow and I will know for sure tomorrow night. Unless af comes today.

Af just showed for me too. Idk if we're going to try hard next month. We need a break.

11 dpo and bfn. I hipe I still have a chance but theres a big trend of af in this thread! I'm starting to doubt my chances.

Blood test was negative. :( on to the next month. Still no af so I have to induce her.

What a terrible day I've had! I have been sooo emotional and depressed for some reason. I cried a few times! Maybe its af coming but still having hope. 12 dpo tomorrow, we will see....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"