Anyone else with 16 week app this week and 20 week scan end of June?

I just had my 16 week appt! Didnt do much but got to listen to the heartbeat which was great!x

hey i had my 16 week appointment this afternoon and have got my 20 week scan at end june 28th!! so excited and yes we are finding out what we are having x

Looks like it is a busy week for all of us then - just a few more weeks to go! I'm getting so excited now - we've decided when we know what it is, we are going to go out and buy our first thing for the baby - an outfit in either pink or blue! Can't wait for our first baby purchase! It's so difficult to not buy things at the moment! x

hey ladies how is everyone? 3 weeks today till i find out if we're having a little prince or princess, so excited :) ive been getting round ligament pain for since 14 weeks but its been quite bad again today, im finally looking like im pregnant so all the pains been worth it,anyone else been haing this? x

hey ladies how is everyone? 3 weeks today till i find out if we're having a little prince or princess, so excited :) ive been getting round ligament pain for since 14 weeks but its been quite bad again today, im finally looking like im pregnant so all the pains been worth it,anyone else been haing this? x

Hiya
I'm 17+3 and still have no bump had my 16 week appointment today and finally got to listen to my little babies heart beat was so amazing roll on 21st June for my scan can't wait to find out if it's pink or blue xxx

i went for my 16 week app. on 15+5 days they do blood work ,my bb and got hear my baby heart beat which was great...though it was little tough to find because he/she was hidding but we got it....im goin in b/w mid of june to end of june for having my 18 to 20 week ultrasound....so wee know what we having........
my due date is differ like 15 nov or it would be 18 at 20 week scan we confirmed it....best of luck nov mummies.....

my 16 week appointment was a waste of time, meant to see the consultant due to previous anxiety and panic attacks, they were running late midwife took my blood pressure said I was looking great spoke to the consultant and said that was it they didn't need to see me and that was it

I had my 16wk midwife appt when I was exactly 16wks (3rd June) and will have my scan the day I am 20wks (1st July)

Next midwife appt is at 22wks (15th July)

16wk appt - downs bloods, felt tummy and position of uterus, heard heartbeat:flower:

16wk appointment this thursday && 2nd scan where i shall hopefully find out the gender on 4th of july =]

I have my 16 week appt tomorrow but no scan booked yet.

ive had to book an apointment at doctors for this morning as the round ligament pain (if thats what it is) was so bad yesterday during work and after that i could barely walk, ive woke up with it this morning aswell but now ive made an apointment its worn off a little, just my luck! ive seen them about this before but its never been this bad and all they said was 'it's normal' has anyone else had this yet and had it really bad? x

UPDATE* ive got another water infection mixed with round ligament pain, thats why ive been in so much pain near my kidneys! x

I had some pain on Friday - I think it might have been round ligament pain - it was quite uncomfortable though. Then I woke up on Saturday - and boom - little little bump! Looks like I've put on a bit of weight, but it just suddenly appeared! Going to try and take a pic later to put up to see what you think, but so exciting - although it means I may have to start thinking about maternity clothes! How are the rest of you ladies going with bumps/maternity clothes? Also, three weeks Thursday till our scan! Sorry if the countdown gets annoying, but I'm so excited, and so nice that all of you ladies are around the same time! x

ive had to book an apointment at doctors for this morning as the round ligament pain (if thats what it is) was so bad yesterday during work and after that i could barely walk, ive woke up with it this morning aswell but now ive made an apointment its worn off a little, just my luck! ive seen them about this before but its never been this bad and all they said was 'it's normal' has anyone else had this yet and had it really bad? x

UPDATE* ive got another water infection mixed with round ligament pain, thats why ive been in so much pain near my kidneys! x

Oh no - sorry to hear that hun - can you take anything for it? x

my 16week appointment is thursday :) but my 20week scan isnt till 5th july, but we find out what were having on staurday anyway :D xx

my 16week appointment is thursday :) but my 20week scan isnt till 5th july, but we find out what were having on staurday anyway :D xx

exciting :) are you going for a private scan? my partner wouldnt let me have one :( boooooooooo! lol

Oh no - sorry to hear that hun - can you take anything for it? x

hiya they've given me some tablets,there the same one's i had at the begining of my pregnancy,this is my second water infection,i had a few when i was pregant with reese though x

I had some pain on Friday - I think it might have been round ligament pain - it was quite uncomfortable though. Then I woke up on Saturday - and boom - little little bump! Looks like I've put on a bit of weight, but it just suddenly appeared! Going to try and take a pic later to put up to see what you think, but so exciting - although it means I may have to start thinking about maternity clothes! How are the rest of you ladies going with bumps/maternity clothes? Also, three weeks Thursday till our scan! Sorry if the countdown gets annoying, but I'm so excited, and so nice that all of you ladies are around the same time! x

it sounds the same,think im gonna post a pic too,wasnt sure at first cos i still feel small but what the hell, its fun seeing everyone's bumps.ill try and upload one before i go to work,as for maternity clothes im having a nightmare finding trousers,the legs seem to look so wide so i live in leggings at the moment,there so comfy and now the weathers warming up i can wear dresses, think everyones getting sick of my countdowns lol it's exciting though,ive just done a thread for guesses of my scan pics x

katy1984 - What a pain! Well - I hope you feel better soon and don't get too many more!
mummy2anangel - please let me know what the private ones are like - we have agreed that we will get one, but only if the baby doesn't play ball at the 20 week one, so be good to know what the experience is like!

my 17 weeks 3 day bump :) it's slowly coming :happydance:

030.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"