Anyone else with 16 week app this week and 20 week scan end of June?

That's such a cute bump! Mine just looks like I got a bit fat! x

Attachments

• DSC01926.jpg
    DSC01926.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 4
dont be silly hun thats definately a bump,and it's a lovely one at that, just noticed theres only 2 days between our due dates,although im prepared for this one to come a few weeks early as my son reese was born at 37 weeks x

I'd love the baby to be early rather than late! Hopefully it'll be as impatient as it's mummy by then!! And ty for the nice comments - I just feel a bit chunky at the mo - will be better when it's more baby and less digestive biscuits I think :) xx

I'd love the baby to be early rather than late! Hopefully it'll be as impatient as it's mummy by then!! And ty for the nice comments - I just feel a bit chunky at the mo - will be better when it's more baby and less digestive biscuits I think :) xx

haha the last bit made me chuckle! im exactly the same, im craving everything sweet at the min and every unhealthy food possible,ive already put on 1 stone x

Ooh yay bump pics - you girls are looking beautiful!

<------ My latest is my profile pic, I popped quite a few weeks ago and i'm in love with my bump! I've put on 3lbs since conception which i'm pretty pleased with so far.

I hope you're all feeling well? I haven't been around properly for a bit as i've had a bit of pain in my lower back and round the uterus area like period cramps, seems to be getting better today though thank goodness! :wacko:

16 week appointment this Wednesday, 20 week scan on 4th of July :)

Hi Sarah24 & Sun_Flower- are you going to find out what you are having at your 20 week scan?

sparklyjubbly - thats a lovely bump! Glad you are feeling a bit better now.

xx

Yup we're hoping to if baby co-operates! xx

Ooh yay bump pics - you girls are looking beautiful!

<------ My latest is my profile pic, I popped quite a few weeks ago and i'm in love with my bump! I've put on 3lbs since conception which i'm pretty pleased with so far.

awww what a lovely bump :)

3 weeks today until our next scan.... and after a long discussion with DH this morning we have decided not to find out now. He really wants to whole moment at birth of what the baby is, so have agreed to go along as I'm not honestly bothered either way. Although I am a little gutted about having to wait - I'm not a very patient person at all!

18 days for me ( saying it in days makes it seem closer lol) we didnt find out with reese but the whole way through i had a strong feeling he was a boy, but with this one i really dont know,we've already got a girls name (if we stick to it) but i cant think of a boys name at all,we didnt choose reese's name until we saw him,dont know why but i find boys names so hard to choose, plus what i ever i do like my partner doesn't!! and if its a boy we've got to think of a middle name aswell as my son already has my partners middle name,which makes it even harder lol x

hi ladies, we've decided to book a private gender scan for tomorrow, we're so impaitient lol, we can take family aswel so really happy we can share it with them, im so excited,going to see Take That tonight, then seeing our baby tomorrow then flamingoland theme park sunday, very busy but fun packed weekend,cant wait :happydance:

Hi ladies how is it going? Nearly our turn - only 8 days to go! Did you find out what you are having katy1984? I've started feeling my first little pokes and my belly has popped now - people are noticing now! Will try and post a pic next week for comparison x

I have my 20 week scan next wednesday I am so excited I can hardly contain myself!! Can't wait to see my little baby again - just a little bit bigger this time!

x

6 days for me too has gone realy quick hoping next few days do too hehe i'll have to keep busy all weekend!! x

8 days til mine too - so excited!! I can't wait for us to all be able to share pics and details of our gorgeous LO's! :kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->