Anyone else with a 9 month old still waking at night?

Mine still wakes 2-4 times a night. Sigh* this too shall pass. Still contemplating night weaning

Yep, DD can wake anything from 2 to 8 times a night.

Luckily she never says awake for long, it's just for her dummy most of the time. And I take the blame for that for giving her the dummy in the first place! (although I don't regret it - I definitely think it's been better in the overall for her to have it than not)

DS did the same thing when he was about 5 months old then grew out of it. I working on the assumption that DD will do the same :)

We had a period of about a month where my LO STTN...bliss. but then he got sick and has been for over a month with various things and wakes multiple times a night. Wouldn't mind so much but I'm back to work full time and becoming a zombie while he gets to nap at nursery.

My baby boy is 10months and he still wakes up every 2hours - he has never slept through the night!!

2-3 times a night here
Just trying to accept it, certainly not holding my breath for him to sttn any time soon !

DD is 8.5 months and has sttn 2 of the last 3 nights. She sttn early (from around 9 weeks?) until 5 months, then she started waking once. At 6.5 months she'd start waking twice or more and bar the odd night has been doing that since. until the last few nights! Has she turned a corner? I dont know. Will it last? I hope so! But my point is that - touchwood - she's gone from two wakings to zero so there's always hope that one day something will just click. hang in there ladies.

My twins are still waking in the night at 14 months
Milena wakes 3 - 4 times and Hannah wakes 1 - 2.
I must say though, Hannah's sleep has been improving. She sttn twice a week, where she used to wake up 3 - 4 times like her sister. Earlier this month she slept through 4 nights in a row!!!
Just proves that they DO outgrow it.... just at their own rate.

I do try to deny boob in the night because I know they do not need milk at this age, but they just don't go back to sleep without it..... :nope:

Thank you all for sharing your stories. Although somewhat depressing, it is nice to know that we are not alone.

nearly 11months here, 1-2 times a night unless teething, then it's 2-3!

given up hoping for better, find its easier to accept it! I also think it may be a waste of time sleep training as she can do 9-10 hr blocks when's she's well and comfortable and she can self settl and goes down sleepy but awake, so even if it worked, the next tooth would put us right back to the start.

we r however on our 6th tooth in as many weeks....I'm tired!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->