anyone else with a mis-shaped uterus? ivf success stories?

sprite30

Reaction score
Alittle backround. I just had a hysteroscopy and lap to explore for causes of continual spotting. Even though ive been diagnosed wjth cervical stenosis since 2012 and i kept telling her i just need a dialation . Anyway Csection scar was fine and remaining right tube was also fine. She did however find a huge blood clot. Which I expected but I don't think she did. She's claiming my uterus is mis shaped and She's now referring me to the robotics surgeon saying she can not fix my problem and that I need to see him to fix. She refuses iui right now saying the mfm and robotics surgeon would need to sign off on that and she would like me to do injectables now freeze what we can have the surgery and then do fet once I have healed. And I'm sitting there thinking no way in hell. I have my second opinion tomorrow but I think right now is my best chance to get pregnant via iui.and she's not even listening to.me..has anyone else had a mis shaped uterus/surgery to correct? Any success stories?

What was she saying is wrong? If you did fine before then there is no reason to put you through all that extra stuff. Second opinion is a good idea. If nothing had r ally changed I don't understand why your dr is trying to push all these different things and surgeries on you.
However I have a misshapen uterus that is not surgically correctable and having my second ivf baby tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->