• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Anyone else with a tilted uterus?

toffee87

Reaction score
I have a retroverted uterus, anyone else?

Do you do anything different when TTC? I've heard doggy style and then lying on your front?

I hear it's quite common, about a third have a tilted womb x

I have a tilted womb :flow:

I only found out when I was pregnant with my first and although pregnancy occasionally 'rights' the uterus it didn't for me! I've also heard doggy is good although I didn't know I had it when TTC first time around so didnt do anything different at all! lol

Good luck :flower:

My mum had one too, and managed to have 3 kids :) She took a year to conceive the first though x

We took 7 months then I had an MMC, followed by our little girl 2 months later!

This time we've been trying 3 months so far but my cycles are all buggered off the implant :( :flow:

I have a tilted uterus. All 3 pregnancies conceived first try. It was only mentioned during scans in my third pregnancy which I miscarried so I'm not sure if its a result of my second delivery which was my first vaginal birth, or if its always been like that and just wasn't mentioned in my first 2 pregnancies.

Yes I have, a gynae told me once that it's a bit like being left handed i.e. it doesn't make any difference. It took us 9 months to have our LO but I'm also a bit older as well so I don't know if it made it difficult or not. I did know that I had it before TTC. I also tried various positions so I don't know if doggy was the clincher or not!!:thumbup:

I have an anteverted uterus. It's pretty common. I only picked up on it by hearing the ultrasound technician telling her assistant to input it into the computer when I was having a scan when I was pregnant with my son. I asked what it meant as she explained it was very common to have a tilted uterus and it didn't make a difference.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"