Anyone else with an anteverted uterus?

Angelbaby_01

mommy
Reaction score
Hallo ladies,

I am 7 weeks today and yesterday I went to the doctor because I struggle to urinate like usual for the past 3 days. I thought it was an uti starting, but she said tests didn't show anything apart from being acidic but that could be due to dehydration. I've been quite sick lately and struggled to keep fluids down. Well, fast forward 24 hours, I started drinking much more fluids and go more often, but still only little bit at a time. I am using progesterone supplements and when using that I did notice everything being more "swollen and full" in there. I have an anteverted uterus and could it be that it puts too much pressure on my bladder?

It might be the case...I have one and I have to lean forward in order to empty my bladder completely...

Thanks, I noticed after drinking loads of water it's still just a small flow. So I definitely think I have some presurre there. I also noticed at about 5 weeks that my pants are very thight around my section scar and actually mentioned to hubby that I feel full. So maybe it's everything adding up with the pressure.

I thought an anteverted uterus was completely normal? I think it is less common (but not 'abnormal') to have a tilted or retroverted uterus? I remember having my ovaries scanned and them writing 'anteverted uterus' and the sonographer said they're normally anteverted :)

Well, my doctor explained it's more tilted forward than usual and I got loads of uti's in the past due to that.. Not backward.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->