Anyone else with crazy dry skin?

Misscalais

Reaction score
So the last few weeks I've noticed my skin is getting drier and drier. It's insane even moisturising is only a temporary relief. It's getting itchy.
Anyone else? Any suggestions on what I can do?

I have really dry skin too! I don't know if it's the change in weather or pregnancy related but my feel look scaly! :sick:

I've been moisturising as much as I can and using paw paw on the really bad spots x

I'm in aus too :)

It's weird hey, my skin never reacts like this. It feels like really tight like after you've been sunburned lol.
Yay for another fellow Aussie :)

My skin isn't too bad but my scalp is horrendous!! My whole head is flaking and is so itchy! I can pick chunks of dry skin off my scalp but the itching is driving me insane. It doesn't even help when I wash it but the water and shampoo makes me feel like its burning ��

I suffer with light eczema under my eye brows and on top of my lip, usually i could keeo it under control but since becoming pregnant its got a lot worse, my whole face is so dry and its driving me insane! Moisturizing only helps temporarily but after a few mins its back. My lips are also really dry. Lets hope it gets better for all of us xx

I had this all the way through my pregnancy with DS. I ended up going to the doctors and he prescribed me various creams over the course of the pregnancy, E45 moisturisers, hydrocortisol cream nothing worked. Eventually I found bathing in E45 bath oil brought me the most relief but even then it wasn't much and would be itching agian within a few hours.

Doctor kept telling me it was probably a hormonal imbalance due to the pregnancy. As it turns out it was gone as soon as the baby was out which I thought was weird as surely the hormones would hang round a while. But I never had the problem during my pregnancy with DD so I can only assume it was the testosterone needed to make my DS that caused the problem. Hope you can find some relief, would be interesting to hear if you ladies go on to have boys too.

My skin has been a bit dryer and my lips have been really dry. I assumed it was the changing of the seasons. I guess we need to stockpile lotion and stay hydrated? :)

Yes my legs are so itchy! I've started moisturising every day but don't get much relief. I'm drinking enough, I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->