Anyone else with no Boob change at all?

Claire788

Mum to Gorgeous boy!
Reaction score
Hiya Girlies,

I'm 33 weeks, and have absolutely no boob change at all :(

I'm still in exactly the same bras, no overspill, or leaking or anything! I feel a bit cheated!

Anyone else like this? Think it will be ok for BF? or should I mention it to MW?

Thanks in advance

Yeah - I'm the same. I've had 2 breastfeeding workshops now - one NCT and one NHS and mentioned it at both and no one seemed particularly concerned - apparently it's just that way for some of us. :wacko:

MEEEE!! No change at all, no bigger, no leaking nothing....

No change for me either and I was looking forward to a free enhancement of my petite 34A cleavage!

I am almost 35wks - there is still time left......:flower:

i went up 3 cup sizes with my daughter, only gone up a cup size, no leakage, and if anything they just feel heavier

Like beauty mine are just heavier but I'm glad as I'm a 32g anyway

hey! i posted about this yesterday or the day before cos theres no change here either! i was told that sometimes they will grow after the baby is born as regular feeds kick in but even if they don't not to worry the milk will still be there for baby! lol, i thought mine weren't working :D

xx

no change on mine either, no colour, nipple or size change and no leaking! still in same size bra's. i'm 37 wks But i've been told this is normal. we will all just have to wait and see hun

I'm the same still a nice 34D, although my nipples have gone darker but thats bout it. No growth xx

Ahh few, glad I'm not alone in the "Hoping for enhancement" boat lol, watch us all grow 3 cup sizes in the next few weeks, then be moaning about stretch marks hehe, Thanks Girls :)

I was going to ask if you were having a boy (then I saw your ticker lol) as they say that your boobs dont change that much with boys. With my son, mine didnt change that much during pregnancy but went up once my milk came in and was breastfeeding. It's nothing to worry about and wont affect your ability to feed or produce enough milk.

Mine are the same size. But my areolas have gotten bigger.

I was going to ask if you were having a boy (then I saw your ticker lol) as they say that your boobs dont change that much with boys. With my son, mine didnt change that much during pregnancy but went up once my milk came in and was breastfeeding. It's nothing to worry about and wont affect your ability to feed or produce enough milk.

I beg to differ, im expecting a girl and my boobs have only gone up 1 size...

i'm so jealous of all of you!!! mine are awful - doubled in size, sore, heavy, leaking, solid and uncomfortable!!! For quite a few women things don't change until the hormones kick in shortly after bubs is born, then you'll find you have some that would give pamela anderson a run for her money!

Honestly, make the most of having boobs that don't hurt or leak! xxx

I were same in first pregnancy, no problems BF'in

No change in this pregnancy, am jealous!

with my 1st preg my boobs leaked from about 28 weeks, this time no leekage. Dont know what im having, is intersting about the gender as id never heard that b4!

But i was still breastfeeding my daughter till i was about 16 weeks or so. Your milk will still be fine. Your body is clever at producing how much your baby needs. I fed till my daughter was 18m old and is the best thing ever. Cant wait to feed again, miss it so much.

with my 1st preg my boobs leaked from about 28 weeks, this time no leekage. Dont know what im having, is intersting about the gender as id never heard that b4!

But i was still breastfeeding my daughter till i was about 16 weeks or so. Your milk will still be fine. Your body is clever at producing how much your baby needs. I fed till my daughter was 18m old and is the best thing ever. Cant wait to feed again, miss it so much.

gosh these old wives tales make me laugh...how the hell can boob size indicate what your having??? I think I've proved them all wrong...everyone whos looked at my bump says im having a boy cos it high and looks like a football...and no its a girl lol :shrug::haha:

Newhu I hope breastfeeding is as good for me as it was for you, I keep hearing too many horror stories...

i'm sure its normal were all different, mine went from a pert 32b to a 34c in the 1st pregenancy now in my 3rd there a bit saggy and uneven and are 34d

Consider yourselves lucky. Mine got so heavy and started groing so early i was needing to sleep in a sports bra by end of 1st tri. I normally have big boobs. But it is annoying they started changing so early. Like what are they in such a hurry for? Now they are sore and leak occasionally and the aereola are big (ick!) and dark (double ick!) I just miss the days i could wear no bra :( But I dont think it will have any effect on breastfeeding but I do joke that I could feed quintuplets with these and none would go hungry! :haha:

im a 38F and have no boob change at all. There is a slight darkening of my nipples but thats it, they dont hurt, they arent swollen, dont even feel like anything is going on in there in regards to milk.
But im not complaining cause i couldnt cope with bigger bangers lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->