Anyone else with zero symptoms???

Jetset

Reaction score
I am getting a little concerned as I barely have a single symptom... in fact the only one I have is that I am not that hungry, but that may not even be a symptom!

at 4 weeks not many people have symptoms. hungar is a symptom, i also get mega hungry at the begining, until MS sets in, so i tend to go with it lol! give yourself 2 or 3 weeks

Hey hun, i never had anything until 8 weeks? even then it was only a quick spurt of nausea :D give it a few weeks and you might regret this!

I am in my 6th week now, and I just started getting sick. I found out I was pregnant when I was 4 weeks. The only symptom I had back then was extreme hunger! Now I don't want to eat, and I just dry heaved this morning, let the games begin. HAHA! I also had really good energy, but now I wake up sluggish, so I take my vitamins in the morning and it gives me that extra boost in the morning, plus I am still able to have at least one cup of coffee.

I have read up on morning sickness and found if you try and eat small meals during the day it helps, plus drinking lots of tea or water helps. I had tea yesterday (decaf) and yes it helped me get through dinner, even though I was able to eat dinner. That was a huge plus!

I haven't had a single symptom since day one of this pregnancy and I got a BFP at 10dpo! Try not to worry about it, I've had two brill scans so far both showing a healthy heart beat. :) I don't think many people start getting symptoms (if theyre going to ) until 6 weeks+.

Good luck!
xx

Hi, I am 5 weeks tommorrow and i have no symptoms either. sometimes i feel a bit sick but i think thats because i havent been eating properly. I really dont feel pregnant at all!

im 10 weeks tomorrow and im the same as you.... ive gone off my evening meal... and thats about it!!! Dont feel pregnant at all. Waiting on 12 week scan and have convinced myself its another missed miscarriage for me.... hate the waiting... xx

Hehehehe...

I think we should all repost at 8 weeks and see how things are looking then!

I remember for me weeks 8-13 were awful when I was pregnant with my daughter. I threw up so hard that I gave myself burst capillaries around my eyes!!!

At the moment, I just have some vague queasy feelings, but its like I'm imagining them. Its very surreal and unbelievable so early when everything feels normal!

@your stage huni I had nothing but hunger and the occasional dizzy spell, the sickness is only just kicking in now :sick:

I don't have any symptoms either, except the bloating. With my son, i didn't have anything either... so count your blessings so far! ;)

I'm the same hun, All I have is feeling hungry nearly all the time! Yesterday I has some mild cramping which set me off panicking :dohh:

I worry too :hugs:

When I got my bfp over a week ago I had sticky out nips & the left breast looked bigger.

But now zilch :wacko:

My Mum didn't have any symptoms at all with me so fingers crossed... :)

I have my 12 week scan next week (had a scan at 9 weeks) all was good. I haven't had any major symptoms. No MS at all since I found out but I didnt get much with my other childrens pregnancies :) I don't feel pregnant at all this time. The only major thing i've had was a few migraines and some tiredness but I suffer migraines normally anyway so can't say they are just pregnancy related.

According to my LMP I'm 9w2d...with hardly any symptoms...Tiredness kicks in...but probably because i work at a grocery store standing on my feet for bout 8 hrs a day.The only time i get nauseous is when its time to eat.if I don't listen to my body I feel really sick and dizzy...but its hard to sit there and snack when im at work. also my nips tend to stay hard more...and sensitive. Other than that all my symptoms of...boobs being so sore cant touch them, and swollen feet have subsided for now.

I admit that I am sleeping more than normal as I am not a great sleeper and am now doing 8 hours without interruption! I can also feel a bit groggy in the mornings which is a little out of character as I am a real morning person.

Im quite sore, hungry and tired all the time, apart from that im good :) oh and I have nausea in the mornings but im never sick :) x

with my daughter i remember everything kicking in around week 7. hope this time is different and i flourish all the way through! lol

Hey ladies. Just wanted to pop in and say 21 weeks here and have not had one symptom from day 1! My baby girl is growing well, happy and healthy. Enjoy it while you can and hopefully you'll all be lucky like me and not get any. I know how hard it is not to worry but try to enjoy this symptom free time!

I really don't have any symptoms either. The only reason I tested was because my period was a couple days late AND I'd really broken out, which is odd for me. But now my pimples are pretty much gone and no new ones. I'm hungry, which is good, lol. But really nothing else major. It's hard not to get yourself all worked up!!!!

I'm the same, really don't feel pregnant! The only reason i tested yesterday morning is because i had a dream the night bfore that i got a BFP! My boobs are a tad sore to the touch and look bigger, but thats about it. But i know how you feel it makes me a little worried too, but after reading other ladies experiences i think we're ok!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->