Anyone else wtt for #3

bellaloo

Reaction score
Anyone else want to join me in wtt for number 3? when will you be trying? What thoughts do you have on it? Age gaps ect? Worried about coping with night feeds and already having the 2 children lol x
:winkwink:

I'll join you! :wave:

Going to try in the new year for #3, have been feeling really broody for a few months now!
Eldest will be 5 in January and my youngest has just turned 1 so the gaps will be just right for me anyway as long as it doesn't prove too difficult to conceive. Fx'd.
I'm on Microgynon at the moment and have enough to take me through until the last week of December so will go from there, hopefully my cycle will kickstart again pretty quickly, managed to fall pregnant with my eldest whilst on it.
Don't think the night feeds will bother me so much as only just started getting 8 hours again on a night, youngest has just weaned himself off from breastfeeding and was still having up to 4 feeds a night - took it's toll.

What's your story? xxx

I will join! Wtt #3 also, mainly waiting for finance reasons want a few debts paid off. I have 2 year age gap between my boys which I have found tough going at times so looking to TTC early 2015 so by the time baby would be due both will be in school.

Xx

I am wwt #3 too - my eldest will be 6 next month and my youngest is 2.5. I would be hoping for a similar gap, but suspect it will be a slightly bigger gap as there are still medical issues that must be sorted out and they could take quite a while still. My youngest still wakes us every single night, often multiple times and my eldest didn't stop waking us til my youngest was born so we have not been sleeping for 6 years now - what is another few years?

Aw thanks for joining me ladies! i have a 3 and a half yr old boy and almost 1 (in a few days) boy. Was thinking of waiting until 2015 but dont think i can wait that long actually discussed it with hubby last night and he actually said we could start trying middle of next year. im super broody aswell at the moment. Everyone around me is having babies lol. My eldest was a fantastic baby and still is my youngest however has been very high needs he has only just started sttn i think it was a shock going from 1 to 2 babies but hoping it wont be such a shock going from 2 to 3 :) x

Hi ladies im wtt no3..... im impatient hehe my eldest is 7 and little one will be 3 at Christmas. Does anyone else worry that no3 will be twins or more can you imagine it! Lol

Yeh me and hubby were discussing that earlier haha triplets lol. Imagine it x

Yes me! DD is nearly 3 and DS is 6 months. Want to TTC in a year when DS is 18 months old like DD was when we started last time.

My two have been telling me I must have a boy AND a girl next time - now that would make life complicated though fun. I am one of twins though and its supposed to skip a generation - good luck to my own two girls then :)

I'd love another girl AND boy so keep thinking 'hmmm, twins would be great' then I crash back to reality and remember how hard just one newborn is let alone TWO newborns along with the two other little ones!!

Yup, we are wtt till November (hopefully) have 2 little girls already, 3.5yr and 2yo x

Ill join you although I am kind of mabyWTTC #3
we are not sure if we are done or want the third. We both kind of want the third but not sure if we want to do the work you know? Or if it is wize mony side.
That said.

I have been thinking that TTC in about 2 years time would be good. Then the younger would be about 4-4,5 years old when #3 would be born. The older would be about 6,5-7 years old.

Not afraid of the waking up during the night since they will be so big. Should be potty trained (the older is now ofcorce) and so on. But money, time and conveniense I am afraid it migth put us off it. I dont want it later than that.. kind of not sooner not later.. at least not much later.

My great nanny was a twin she had 13 brothers and sisters there was 2 sets of triplets 3 sets of twins and a single birth lol my nanny had twins thats my mum and uncle it skipped me. ..... eeeeek hahaha

I take my hat off to those who have twins or triplets dealing with one baby is hard enough let alone 2 or 3 at the same time lol and more than once

hello.

Can I join too! We are thinking of waiting until next year before trying for no3.

My two are 5 and 7 so I am very out of practice with getting up in the night and I do worry about coping. I'm awful if I don't get a lot of sleep.

Hubby is very broody now and keeps hinting that I should have the coil removed. Financially its not a good idea, hubby has just started a business and I'm still in Uni. In my mind I am hoping nothing happens until next august as we have a holiday booked and I'm not a big fan of hot weather without being pregnant!

My two have said they want twins too hehehe a boy and a girl. I would cry if we had twins. I wouldn't know how to cope! Mommies of multiples need a medal!

Kay
xxx

i am WTT#3 as well.. Wont be trying tell January 2015 as I just had my Second :flower:

I agree. I am actually wondering if no3 will be a huge baby thats worrying me my first was 8lb4 second was 3 weeks early 8lb. My oh was almost 11lb when he was born I hope I dont have a 5 stone baby hahaha

hello.

Can I join too! We are thinking of waiting until next year before trying for no3.

My two are 5 and 7 so I am very out of practice with getting up in the night and I do worry about coping. I'm awful if I don't get a lot of sleep.

Hubby is very broody now and keeps hinting that I should have the coil removed. Financially its not a good idea, hubby has just started a business and I'm still in Uni. In my mind I am hoping nothing happens until next august as we have a holiday booked and I'm not a big fan of hot weather without being pregnant!

My two have said they want twins too hehehe a boy and a girl. I would cry if we had twins. I wouldn't know how to cope! Mommies of multiples need a medal!

Kay
xxx

Im awful on lack of sleep too i cant function haha yeh i would deffinatly get the holiday out the way first im thinking of waiting until august as ds2 will be 2 then. Its his 1st bday today lol. Aw what are you studying at uni? x

I agree. I am actually wondering if no3 will be a huge baby thats worrying me my first was 8lb4 second was 3 weeks early 8lb. My oh was almost 11lb when he was born I hope I dont have a 5 stone baby hahaha

Oh my gosh lets hope you dont have a 5 stone baby lol. My first was 7 lbs just under second was 3 weeks early and was 6,3 so will prob have an 8 lber lol next lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->