Anyone else wtt for #3

Hi all,
We will start TTC next month, and getting so excited! My first was a c-section with a v-bac to follow. Hoping for another v-bac. Anyone else in the same position?

Aww luky you wish it was my time to start trying lol. If you had a normal delivery second time round. Im sure you will be ok 3rd time.x

Hi all,
We will start TTC next month, and getting so excited! My first was a c-section with a v-bac to follow. Hoping for another v-bac. Anyone else in the same position?

We are ttc next month! But I was unsuccessful with my vbac last time so stuck having a third section next time xxx

So I'm going to apply for a new job as a maternity support worker and if I don't get the job I'm going to bring my ttc date to next year instead of 2015 that's my plan :) lol

Hi! I just had my 2nd daughter 2 weeks ago but know that I definitely want a 3rd baby in the (preferably not too distant) future! I'm not as broody straight away as I was last time, thank goodness, although unfortunately I think that's mostly due to less than ideal labour and birth circumstances this time around! Should the next year or so go as we hope then we'll be looking at talking about ttc number 3 in December next year with the aim of starting to try March/ April 2015, when our youngest will be 18 months! :)

Beca :wave:

Hi! I just had my 2nd daughter 2 weeks ago but know that I definitely want a 3rd baby in the (preferably not too distant) future! I'm not as broody straight away as I was last time, thank goodness, although unfortunately I think that's mostly due to less than ideal labour and birth circumstances this time around! Should the next year or so go as we hope then we'll be looking at talking about ttc number 3 in December next year with the aim of starting to try March/ April 2015, when our youngest will be 18 months! :)

Beca :wave:

Ah! Sorry to hear you didnt have such a great birth for your second!! Aw hopefully your second doesnt put you off having a 3 rd!! My second was a nightmare which makes me think im mad for wanting another but i think its obviously ment to be if you feel you want another x

So I'm going to apply for a new job as a maternity support worker and if I don't get the job I'm going to bring my ttc date to next year instead of 2015 that's my plan :) lol

I keep moving the date from 2014 to 2015 & back again just can't make my mind up!!! I think whe. I have a bad day with the kids I think I couldn't cope with a third anytime soon lol, good luck with your application xx

I keep moving the date from 2014 to 2015 & back again just can't make my mind up!!! I think whe. I have a bad day with the kids I think I couldn't cope with a third anytime soon lol x

I have 2 boys as well, similar ages. They can be hard bloody work some days can't they! :growlmad: but so lovely when they play nicely together :cloud9: I do wonder how I will cope, I think you just do because you have to?!

Yes I agree. Especially with my 3 1/2 year old at the minute he's such hard work I don't think I could cope with him on no sleep!! Lol. He has asked me for a girl brother though haha he does make me laugh lol.

My eldest has just started school & it's really calmed him down, which has helped my youngest has been very difficult baby he's great now apart from he isn't talking much yet & think it frustrates him so moans/crys a lot which is quite draining. Just started nursery & seen an improvement already & we have ditched the dummy which has been surprisingly easy.

This sounds mean but i cant wait for my eldest to start school he is sooo ready for it!!! hes got another year to go though!! Taking him to all these dance classes etc ate costing me a fortune to entertain him lol x

My eldest has just started pre school. Shes loving it, but my ds struggles when she is gone :( xxx

Hello! new to this thread but DH & I have an almost 10 year old son and a 6 year old daughter and are TTC in October! Excited but nervous :wacko:

My eldest has just started pre school. Shes loving it, but my ds struggles when she is gone :( xxx

Aw bless that is sweet. My eldest does 2 days a week at nursery and my youngest goes all silly and excited when we pick him up like hes missed him and is excited to see him. So cute x

Hello! new to this thread but DH & I have an almost 10 year old son and a 6 year old daughter and are TTC in October! Excited but nervous :wacko:

Ooh wow not too long to wait then for you!!! very exciting ☺ x

:happydance:Hi ladies thought i would share The coil is out haha.:haha: very excited about this as it means were a step closer to moving to ntnp lol x

hi all, I've just rejoined this board recently. I had my 2nd almost 4 weeks ago, I'm still uncertain on whether or not I want a 3rd, I just don't feel totally "done" yet if that makes sense. If DH and I do agree to have another, it will be our last for sure, and won't be until the 2 we have now are in school

Im sure once you lo is a bit older it will be easier for you to make that decision hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->