Anyone else wtt for #3

We are a maybe for ttc#3. I think about it a lot but then think I should just be happy with two as we have got past the hard baby part and I'm not sure if we want to go back to that.

I was thinking maybe having a 4 year age gap this time but then I will be over 35 by that stage and it wasn't like it was easy ttc before. Anyway, we have over a year to start thinking about trying, although I think we would possibly aim not to have another September baby if we do go again :)

Wow both your two are september babies was that just by accident lol x

we will be ttc3 in jan 14, i have 2 beautiful dd but we just dont feel the family is complete yet

excited thats the same as us, we have 2 beautiful girls but we want one more, wo we're going to start trying after xmas. we should be ttc buddies! how old are your kids? xx

my oldest dd is 3 but will be 4 in jan and my 2nd dd is 2 and will be 3 in december, yeah not going to put an exact date on ttc but hopefully straight after xmas early jan x

Wow both your two are september babies was that just by accident lol x

It just worked out that way. We were trying for about a year for our 2nd (including 1 m/c) so we weren't worried that they might be born the same month. Their birthdays are 4 days apart :)

I have a September baby too :) Good for school, being the oldest I think!

My husband and I just started talking about baby no. 3! I'm definitely a lot more excited than he is at this point, but he's getting there. We were thinking about trying sometime next year, in between next summer and October so still a ways away. By the time we have our next baby our dd will be 5 and our ds will be right at 3, so it will be perfect for us age wise. We're just trying to figure out if we want the baby around tax season so we can use that money to help with the insurance deductible or if we want to wait around October when we will be moving into a house. We have a lot of planning and thinking to do in between then, but I know it will all work out.

Aw its hard planning a baby when your so busy. Would you really want a new born in between moving house though? Or would it not make much difference x

how do you ladies feel when you think about TTC #3? Sometimes I get excited over the thought, but other times I feel guilty or even selfish for wanting another, maybe I'm just strange, but I'm slightly at odds with myself over the whole idea, I often wonder how I am going to divide my time evenly between all 3 when I'm having trouble with the 2 I have now. I also worry about my son being the middle child and possibly having middle child syndrome like my brother did, he was always getting in trouble and rebelling. I also worry about two ganging up on just one. If we do have a 3rd, it won't be for another 4 or 5 yrs, so the 2 I have now will both be in school, and probably more independent, maybe that would make a difference.

I guess it's just hard for me to try and see things positively all the time because I grew up in a family of 3, and it wasn't a very pleasant experience, I ended up not being close to either of my brothers, we were always fighting, it was difficult to enjoy family outings, or much of anything at all, and someone was always teamed up against the other with someone else :/ I don't want my kids to experience the same. Sorry for the rant.

Ah its hard to know untill it happens. Im sure it will all be ok. I do think about how to divide time evenly between children but im sure it works pleanty of people have 3 or more children and they turn out alright :) try not to ovet analise things it is hard though because i do it all the time when i think of having another one lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->