Anyone else young and TTC#1?

endlessblue

Reaction score
Hi all,

Looking for other 'young' women that are TTC baby number 1! I'm 22 years old and currently living in the south of England, just on the Cambridgeshire border.

I used to post on the WTT boards a year ago as my partner wasn't ready for a baby at the time and, looking back, neither was I afterall! A whole year on, we're finally ready and made the big decision to come off the pill and start trying. My periods seem to have settled down pretty quickly despite having been on the pill for over 7 years. I was hopeful that we'd caught already but AF has just arrived today :( So I'm feeling very disappointed...

x

:wave: I'm Amy, 19 almost 20 - from Manchester and me and OH have been TTC for 23 months now -.-

Don't feel too disappointed hun, it will happen!

Good luck x

:wave: I'm Amy, 19 almost 20 - from Manchester and me and OH have been TTC for 23 months now -.-

Don't feel too disappointed hun, it will happen!

Good luck x

Hi Amy! Just been reading your journal thread... so sorry to hear about your loss :hugs:

My partner is also older than me, as is yours. Mine is 11 years older! He also smokes like a chimney so desperately hoping those 2 factors don't go against us too much. Eeek!

Hope you get your bfp soon! When is af next due for you? x

Really? I don't know anybody else with a big age gap :haha: so that's cool :)
My OH has smoked for a while he's only just quit so I feel that's probably been a factor with us too.
I've been worried about going to the doctors incase they said I'm too young, OH is 30 next year & he really wants to be a daddy before then!

Thank you!
AF is actually due today lol, got cramps so think the witch is coming :(

Do you have a journal? X

Really? I don't know anybody else with a big age gap :haha: so that's cool :)
My OH has smoked for a while he's only just quit so I feel that's probably been a factor with us too.
I've been worried about going to the doctors incase they said I'm too young, OH is 30 next year & he really wants to be a daddy before then!

Thank you!
AF is actually due today lol, got cramps so think the witch is coming :(

Do you have a journal? X

What's made him want to quit? My OH has smoked since he was about 13 years old, which is a longgg time :( Wish he'd give it up! As for the doctors, they're not allowed to be judgemental hun. And if they are, it's none of their business anyway!

Fingers crossed af doesn't show for you! We must have the same cycle dates?! :) x

Well we are supposed to be going to the docs to get the TTC ball rolling, first thing they'd say is quit smoking. I quit a couple of months ago off an ecig (I've always been on and off) and he's quitting off a Nicorette inhaler.
Yeah I know now haha I was so paranoid about going but if they went and mentioned my age I'd just change doctors!

I think she's coming, I've done numerous tests lol. Yeah it sounds like we have similar af dates.. How long are your cycles? Mine are 29 days :) x

Hey :)
I'm 21 and oh is 22 and were trying for number one :)
This is now my third cycle since coming off the pill and so far my cycles have been loooonnngggg!
Follow my journal :)
It's nice to see other ladies my age on here!
Xx

Well we are supposed to be going to the docs to get the TTC ball rolling, first thing they'd say is quit smoking. I quit a couple of months ago off an ecig (I've always been on and off) and he's quitting off a Nicorette inhaler.
Yeah I know now haha I was so paranoid about going but if they went and mentioned my age I'd just change doctors!

I think she's coming, I've done numerous tests lol. Yeah it sounds like we have similar af dates.. How long are your cycles? Mine are 29 days :) x

This is my first cycle off the pill and it's been 27 days. I was always pretty regular before going on the pill but I'd forgotten just how painful they were! :(

Any sign of af hun? x

Hey :)
I'm 21 and oh is 22 and were trying for number one :)
This is now my third cycle since coming off the pill and so far my cycles have been loooonnngggg!
Follow my journal :)
It's nice to see other ladies my age on here!
Xx

How long were you on the pill for? Will have a peek at your journal now :) x

Since I was 16!! Well I had the implant for 2 years sort of in the middle of that time then went back on the pill!
Xx

Hiya :) I'm 23 and ttc #1 this is only my first cycle so a little to optimistic maybe. But still very excited. I'm only 6dpo. Glad there's otheres in the same boat as me . Baby dust to you all xxx

Hiya :) I'm 23 and ttc #1 this is only my first cycle so a little to optimistic maybe. But still very excited. I'm only 6dpo. Glad there's otheres in the same boat as me . Baby dust to you all xxx

Fingers crossed for you hun! Whereabouts in the South East are you btw? :) xx

I'm in the south east :). Fingers crossed to you to.xx

This is my first cycle off the pill and it's been 27 days. I was always pretty regular before going on the pill but I'd forgotten just how painful they were! :(

Any sign of af hun? x

Aww! Af pains are the worst :( I get more pain in my legs that anywhere else it's awful.
I was spotting this morning but nothing since :/ plenty of af pain though, think I O'd late so maybe that's why af is taking a while.

How's you? :)xx

I am 21 and have been ttc number one for a little over a year!

I'm 27, which should still be young, but I'm starting to feel old. Been working on #1 since I was 21!!!!!
I wanna be pg before 30.

I'm 21, my OH is 25 and we've been ttc#1 for a year and three months. His sperm count is low and my cycles are irregular so we're really struggling to conceive.

We have an appointment for fertility treatment next month so hoping it goes well! x

I ment I'm in east sussex by the coast hehe. Duhhhh xx

hey hey!

i'm 22, 23 in a few months.

been trying 9 months with my partner.

we just had a MC last week :( i was 4 weeks and some change. i guess maybe it was a chemical? i don't know. I was pregnant (2 BFPs, 2 days in a row), had symptoms, then I wasn't any more.

we are still hopeful though.

do you guys have anxiety about your age and how you will be treated by friends and family, despite having consciously made this decision for yourself?

:hugs:

Can I join this thread? I'm 22 nearly 23 and ttc #1, only been trying for 1 week haha, I am 1dpo now :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->