Anyone else

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by sarah_george, Apr 8, 2009.

1. sarah_george

sarah_george ♥Proud Mummy!♥

Look in disbelief at the size of there belly and think oh Lordy how am i gonna get that out! cant believe I am actually still growing, this waiting game is filled with a whole host of emotions, cant wait to meet my baby now xxxx

2. :D happy D:

:D happy D: Well-Known Member

aww bless hun, me too xx
    every morning i look down and wonder how the heck he's gonna get out, and why the chuff is it getting sooo big

xx

3. Dukechick

Dukechick Wife & proud Mom of 2

I'm not even all that big yet, and I'm already thinking how the HELL am I gonna get this guy out!!!!

4. kellysays2u

kellysays2u Guest

lol. EVERY time I wake up... I am like holy crap I have to push that thing out of where again???

5. Kimboowee

Kimboowee Complete

Haha i had this chat with the midwife yesterday and she said i should expect 7.5lbs - 8lbs, then she told me she had a 10lbs baby and she was absolutely tiny!!! I nearly fell off the chair, she said mother nature only gives us what we can handle apparently!

6. Cvining

Cvining Well-Known Member

good god... i have been trying not to think about this whole ordeal... the whole pushing a baby out of my "vah hoo hoo" is totally scaring the pants off me... i know its natural and such, but good grief! it just doesnt seem possible!!!

7. ecossaise74

ecossaise74 Well-Known Member

I'm more amazed by the fact that I have something, someone in there that manage to disform my tummy (in such a strong and visually scary way) than really the thought of pushing it through!!
    I mean in 20 years, this little thing will be an accomplished human being, how weird and scary is that??!! LOL, seems so unreal, I still can't believe it, I'm actually gonna be surprise when I'll see my baby... That he's 3 pounds small or 10 fricking pounds big it will be the same because in my head so far, I'm just fat!!!
    Anyone else has that feeling??!!

8. godivalocks

godivalocks Well-Known Member

:rofl: I look down at my stomach, and in tears say, "I don't want to push that thing out!" :hissy:

Where is a Star Trek transporter when you need one?

9. Gemma Lou

Gemma Lou Well-Known Member

He he, I went to see my friends new born baby on the weekend, and I kept looking at him thinking my goodness, I have to try and get something that size (or bigger) out of me, just how the hell do I do it????????? Her little one was 3 weeks early too! Made me feel very nervous x

10. dizzy duck

dizzy duck Mummy to Oliver

Aww girls I understand where you are coming from and would be feeling exactly the same way if I didn't know I was having a C section, you can all do it,easy for me to say I know, sorry take care :hugs: XX

11. kbaker09

kbaker09 Well-Known Member

I was having the same panicky thoughts! It's so scary!

I was looking at the pictures in my NHS book and just comparing the size of the baby with the size of the lady's hoo haa... How on earth is the baby going to come out?! 8-[ It's just bad engineering I think... :rofl: I am so crapping myself... :-(