anyone else

xKimx

Mummy :)
Reaction score
tax credits gone down? Mine gone down 2 pounds :shrug: I never got a letter tho

thats strange, have your circumstances changed at all that would make them go down. Mines went down for lilly once she turned 1 so it could be that too......

oh well he turns 1 in 2 weeks could be that :shock:

Mine went down £5, because of the new tax year and our babies aren't under 1 this year... lol

Mine went down £2 dont know why as my circumstances have not changed and my LO is only 8 weeks old.

If you take a look at last years award, it will say what payments you receive & what dates the payments will change if they are due to. Mine stated they would go up this week until the end of April ,Jack is 1 on 1st May so they go down by a bit after that until then end of August, where my daughter is 16, they predict them to go down again, but as she is going to college they wont. Last years award notice is only a prediction of what payments will be from April onwards, so when the renewal forms come through, they may change again!!! It is all so complicated!!!:dohh:

Yeah tax credits are less after the baby turns one so that has an effect. You'll need to fill in a new form if your income will be different. We need to predict what our earnings will be this year as we'll be earning so much less.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->