Anyone else?

I would love twins but theres none at all in mine or steves family so no chance!

Guess it would be a blessing. Twins run down the one side of my family so you never know! lol

My goodness no!! Ha!! Hubby said he wanted us to have twins first as it gets the two that he wants over and done with in one pregnancy! But I think I would prefer to have two singles! If I were to have twins though I'd prefer to have them first, so we stick to the two we want, rather than have one, then 2.

I would love twins, got them on both sides of my family :D

Holy cow my dream for my first is to have twins.. my moms great aunt has them so i dont know where that puts me at for having them. i hope its a good chance... i have yearned to have twins as long as i can remember...
gosh some people dont think so but since i want a big family i might as well be tired the first time and kill two birds with one stone.. lol .. no but that would be great:baby::baby: double the cute :hissy::hissy:double the cry:muaha::muaha:double the fun!!!

I seen a woman in town the other day with a big fat bright pink triple pushchair, horizontal length. . .

The babies were sooo cute!

But she kept running everyone over lol
&& all the men outside the pub were stopping her like "omg are they all yours!"

=]

I would be made up with twins . . . .
Although I think it would be too hard for us to cope!

My OH has said he will cry lol

x

I really wanted twins too!! Still do!
Hey, I wonder if thats why my egg let in two sperm by accident? :rofl:

Oooh I would love twins! They run on both sides of my family so guess theres a possibility but I dont wanna get my hopes up!
Love the idea of having a pair of little monkeys to look after plus OH only wants one more so that way I would get my own way and have 3! lol xx

Twins run in DP's family on both his mum & dad's side but they are all fraternal twins so not holding out any hopes :)

i'd love twins, but i dont think i'd cope..:rofl: i'm bad enough with one!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->