Anyone else?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by Tryinfor4th, Oct 12, 2013.

1. Tryinfor4th

Tryinfor4th Well-Known Member

I'm 4+5 today and the last week or so I'm only getting nauseous when I leave it too long to eat and at night but going to bed stops it,
    I wondered if anyone else has this, I had full on morning sickness with my first 3 day and night, no matter what I did helped but this time eating and sleeping takes it away! So anyone else?.....

2. Alita

Alita Well-Known Member

I think is too early in your pregnancy to judge on the amount of morning sickness you will get , most ladies get it around 6 weeks full on , i had none at 5 weeks ...
    so maybe i would wait a little and see .. Most importantly every prgnancy is different and you might get lucky this time..
    Congrats on your pregnancy

3. Misscalais

Misscalais Well-Known Member

I was vomiting around 5 weeks this pregnancy. Wasn't everyday until around 7 weeks and I'm nauseous all day every day, eating makes it worse.

4. emalou90

emalou90 Well-Known Member

Still holding it off! Queasiness is here and his been for weeks! But eating helps as much as I don't want too x