Anyone else?

Missnurse

Reaction score
For the past few days I keep losing my appetite at breakfast time but come lunch/dinner time in ravenous so eat well, but immediately afterwards I start to feel sick very sick and very sore tummy as in my abdomen, not where baby is. Literally sick to my stomach but not actually being sick.

Has anyone else had this? Is this 'morning sickness'

Morning sickness is generally nausea and vomiting. However, I'm getting what you have too. Its like my food doesn't move out of my stomach!

My appetite seems to come and go. Maybe even though you are not hungry in the morning, try eating several small meals a day, so you aren't eating a bunch at night.

Pregnancy slows your digestive track. So the food just sits there for the longest time. Best thing is to eat a little at a time.

Hope you start to feel better soon hun!

Thank you! I'm not eating till lunch time which isn't helping but when I try to eat something I feel nauseated!

Not sure if you mentioned this already but, have you tried eating something light like a salad?

I recommend you try it. I know when I started to feel really sick, the salad really helped in keeping my food down. You could also try some broth, packed with vitamins and a lot easier to digest. I am not doctor though, just going based off of my own experiences.

I haven't had any real morning sickness, but I don't feel great if I eat lightly through the day and then have a big dinner. It's a hassle to eat every couple hours, but I feel so much better when I do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->